QS Supplies — poor service
I ordered a sink a and pedestal from QS Supplies 21st Nov 2017. The sink and pedestal were delivered 27th Nov 2017 late afternoon. Upon opening the sink package found that the sink had been completely destroyed and was smashed into pieces. Contacted QS immediately and reported it, you have to send a photo before they will do anything they said. The photo was sent, the next day saying the message had been passed on.
Beware when using this company, they take around 7 days to receive the package after they have collected it, collection date unknown despite contacting and reminding them several times. Then they say it will take approximately 7 days to resend the item.
Is this how a respectable UK company should operate?
First them delivering a completely smashed item?
Then they have no urgency to collect it?
Abysmal service to be honest, this is my first and my very last experience with such a poor organization.
More QS Supplies Complaints & Reviews
- QS Supplies - Horrendous service 
- QS Supplies - Awful experience 
- QS Supplies - Horrifying experience 
- QS Supplies - Faulty goods, customer service
- QS Supplies - Dishonest trading 
- QS Supplies - Damaged goods not replaced 
- QS Supplies - Faulty tap 
- QS Supplies - supplied faulty item, but won't replace/refund/repair
- QS Supplies - Terrible service 
- Qssupplies.co.uk - Don't be fooled by the seemingly nice look of the website... its all a farce