Menu

QS Supplies  -  Entire bathroom kit

H
Author of the complaint
11:36 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We made our bathroom suite order on the 28th Jan 2017 for an entire bathroom and were told 5 working days it would take.

They then sent us an email on the 31st January telling us it would be delivered on the week commencing 6th Feb 2017.

I rang earlier today at 12:11pm 8th feb 2017 and spoke with a gentlemen who advised it would be dispatched today for a potential delivery tomorrow. I explained my frustration of the wait having waited 8 working days already and he promised he would escalate it to the supervisor and call me back. 3pm no phone call so I rang back and spoke with someone proclaiming to be the manager on the phone who explained to me I had now missed the 12pm dispatch time and it would probably arrive Friday 10th Feb! as we hadn't booked the next day delivery? I explained I was not mentioned or given the option of next day delivery to which he replied 'well I'm telling you'

All in all a poor customer service, not stuck to their service level agreements, no professionalism or manners in dealing with customers with poor knowledge and misleading advice on delivery. This company should be investigated as I've read so many poor reviews about them just now online!

Update by Hassan B