Qantas Airways — no such flight
This is the second time I have emailed with regards to our complaint!
As you can see attached, my husband and I had flights booked with qantas coming back from Manchester UK through Dubai then onto Sydney and Cairns. When we arrived for our connecting flight to Cairns from Sydney we were told by the qantas staff there was no such flight. The Qantas staff were uncomfortable because we had had such already a long flight, we were put up in a hotel for the night until the next day when a flight was available for us . We had to still pay for one night at our accomodation, plus the taxi fee from Cairns to port Douglas which is an Hour . We lost one full day from our holiday which was only 6 days as it was... Again we would like to know who accommodates for our loss, surely this would be Qantas as it was no fault of our own that the flight we were originally booked on was invisible!! I would like a reply with regards to this or we will be heading to fair go.
2 not very happy customers!!!
Updated by Julie walker-Hunter, Sep 27, 2019
Please see the above complaint, it would be nice if we actually got a reply!!!
More Qantas Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Qantas - escorted of the plane 5 mins before take off 
- Qantas - lost baggage
- Qantas - qantas is a scam 
- Qantas - lies, deception and fraud.
- Qantas - ground officer abuse of power
- Qantas - can't pre check in
- Qantas Airways - connection from melbourne to london
- Qantas Airways - I bought a ticket from qantas: new zealand to united states and I cant use it
- Qantas Airline - moved from business to economy class and need compensation
- Qantas/lan Chile - horrble customer services