PutcoBad Driving

F Review updated:

Traffic lights not working around 16:00 in Pretoria on the corner of Hans Strijdom and Delfi Streets.
Everyone else treating the busy intersection like a four-way stop and waiting their turn before proceding.
Not Mr. Important Putco Bus Driver! No he couldn't be bothered whose turn it is next and just goes!
When trying to hoot at him he just gave me the finger as if to say "to hell with you, I'm going!"
These Putco buses and their rotten drivers are a well-known, general problem to motorists in Gauteng! And Putco doesn't seem to do a thing about their reckless driving habits and buses not fit to be on the road!

• Ms
    MsJ01 Feb 04, 2019

On 1st Feb one of your driver Phillip Ngobeni hit my car from the back and damaged it.. aparently on N12 oframp on top of the bridge he claims his bus skid.. Your company bus bumped me so hard the bumper was totally off.. My question is when your driver arrived to port to park why the company does not follow up on this incidents.. Meaning your drivers can kill us and you won't care.. Putco must see to the reparing of my damaged car caused by your reckless driver a.s.a.p as this is utterly unacceptable and i will not tolerate being ignored.. You will follow up this matter fairly... My contacts are [protected].. I would appreciate a senior member to attend this matter urgently as i am still traumatised by this incident.

• Mi
    Michael 68 Jun 12, 2017

Bus 5882G nearly drove into my caron the Carr Street on ramp . Please phone me [protected]

• Re
    Reoagile May 13, 2016

Good day. On the 12th of May time 4h48pm at the intersection between malibongwe drive and witkoppen road I found 2 Putco busses acting like taxi drivers on the road. We were all waiting patiently at the robot to indicate whether we can turn or not and we were all on the turn right only lane. 2 putco bus drivers carrying a bus full of innocent lives decided to jump everyone in the queue to turn before all of us because we seem like idiots waiting for the robot to turn green. They also created lots of traffic for the drivers going straight. I didnt get details of the 1st driver but the second bus driver registration no is dkr255gp and bus no 5553. I understand we all in a rush to get home but that doesn't give us an excuse to put lives in danger and I feel public bus drivers should know the rules of the road better than the rest of us. I have pictures to give you a good idea of what happend. Your drivers are responsible for many peoples lives. Can they not contribute to the carnage on the roads that is taking away our loved ones.