PurePlayscam

When I first joined several months ago. I would win sometimes. Enough to keep paying to play. But since the site has changed I never win money games. I alway win point games and game to get into the large money games. I have notice the play is different from game to game.

Most of the time in a money game I will win some points at the beginning, but when it gets down to the last 50 players the hands change and it gets harder to get a good hand. I get the feeling that the site is set up to allow a person to have a little fun but not to win anything. So I have stopped paying to play and play the lower games to try to pay for playing but even at that level it hard to win.

I sent them an email to let them know I wouldn't be paying to play. They responded back and still continue to send me emails wanting money from me to play. I have done this before to them. But a few months ago I referred my mother to them and they gave me 50 for the referral so I used that to play. I have played poker for several yrs and have read several books. I know I'm not the average player I should be able to make enough to pay to play.

I would like to see them investigated and to hear back if anything is wrong with this site.

• Updated by fpazderak · Aug 18, 2017

you people suck

• Updated by Eduardo Lainas · May 13, 2018

two month ago i toll them to take me off there list. They forward me an e-mail that it was taken care, but i see that they did not.My account is steal open!!! EDUARDO LAINAS TELE [protected]

• Er
    eric Nov 09, 2008

I have played with pureplay since their first tournement under the "Vault" it is now over 5 years. I haven't read any book and definetely not a lucky player and won all my money with pureplay by being patient and consistant. It looks like to me that you still have a lot of growing up to do. So instead of whinning because you can't seem to win maybe you should concentrate in learning how to really play poker against thousands of other people that are thinking the same way as you do..." I am not the average player !!!"

Cordially

Dencha007 Jul 26, 2017

@eric very well said... I joined pureplay a month ago... in that time I won a lifetime, and about $500.. I hate when players blame the site when they cant win and say nothing when there winning...

• Re
    renato cortes Feb 20, 2019

@eric pp owes me $900 and yesterday i received a letter from a new york court saying pp filed for chapter7/bankcrupcy on 2/13/19 and the hearing is on 3/20/19

• Ke
    Kevin B. Nov 12, 2008

LMAO!!! ENUFF with these kindsa posts plastered all over the web. The lovable conspiracy theory donkeys.

I also have played at pureplayfor a few years now and have cashed a number of times. I am not 'above average' nor even a 'great' player by any means. That's the key for me as I know I always have a lot to learn to get beter.

Carl Davis, if you were as good as you like to believe you would be cashing too. I'm not really seeing anything in your post as to what you think exactly is wrong with the site, just that you're another frustrated Donk who doesn't win every hand, so you blame it on something else.

Be patient Carl, read some books on strategy and think about what your doing at the tables. Patience, critical thinking and experience is the only way to become the "not the average player " you would like to be and maybe some day you'll "be able to make enough to pay to play".

KevB67

• Jb
    jbradt Dec 29, 2016

@Kevin B. This site is so full of bs and rigged players. I am a semi-pro player and have played on and off for 15 years. just trust me. I will post more later. do not pay to play here!! trust me, now or later after you lose your hard earned $25/month.. just to give it to losers who are paid pp shills. there are several.. and usually have similar names.. for example.. lets go with cassino, cassity, cassman.. or baekdutiger, tatersalad2.. it goes on.. all paid shills. they must be 15 year olds who think it's a riot to eff with real poker players. hmm.. or maybe pureplay thinks that whoever is dumb enough to play on their site must be so stupid, they can't really play poker or why would they play online instead of actually going to a casino. also, the site is based in the us but hell if I have ever spoken with an actual us citizen., pretty obvious when you contact them for support, (oh.. which, btw, forget speaking with anyone on the phone even though it is supposedly a us based company).. email is their method of response and the young jerks working there, (those answering your emails), are clearly the same young jerks playing on the site, (ya, the ones who are such smart [censor] because they know their 4 9 off suit will win). I could go on and on. to the u. s. government.. bring back online gaming. there were legitimate, honest sites, such as casino on net.. casino-888.. who were legitimate. I mention that site because it was fair and when I won almost $2000 and then $1500.. I received my checks and cashed them.. legitimate. if you think pureplay will ever allow a win of more than $25, (monthly fee for player's club), you're nuts!! you will win $10 and $25... no more than that. they make sure taht good players, (such as myself), never ever win. also, look at the cash games and what you win in each place, (such as $1000 cash.. where 1st places takes home a measly few hundred (.. compare that to the so called "leaderboard" payouts and do the math!!! it is not physically possibly to win that much!!! rigged>smart people do the math!!.. stay away from this risite. they have taken advantage of the loophole that unfortunately was opened when ronald reagan banned online gaming in the us,,, love reagan but bad move.. this allowed pp to charge $25/month or free for basic members and claim it was for "entertainment".. so, in otherwords.. screw you if you are holding aa against 2-8 off in the final hand.. nothing you can do.. it's for fun. last thought, noone from pureplay has ever played in the wsop>yet someone wins every year>you would think they would be proud to have the winner wear the shirt>where the hell is it?? ohhhhh.. they took cash >whopping $2500 instead?? bs!!! where the hell are the people who should be investigating this rigged scam site??? where???

Dencha007 Jul 26, 2017

@jbradt if u were a semi-pro then you would know how poker sites work.. I cash weekly and have no issues. oh and a semi pro wouldn't be on pureplay making nickles...

pureplay sucks Nov 16, 2008

You know what i think?
    It is rigged, and the RNG is not even doing a good job.
    Come on men, compare pureplay with UB and Pokerstars,
    how many bad beats can you get at pureplay in 1 game?
    111000 times.
    They are not legit period!

You must be working for pureplay not to see how bad it is.

• Os
    oschernikau Jan 10, 2009

Your stupid internet players piss me off too. You think you know how to play poker because you are the "average player" or even below. If you EVER cash online...you are a terrible poker player PERIOD. Internet poker is not poker whatsoever, and I do not care what you say. I will say that if you cash, you are good, or at least above average at playing internet poker, which is an ENTIRE different breed of playing poker. I play a LOT of poker at casinos and bars every week and have NEVER seen even close to as bad of beats that I have seen on this site in a month. Most reviews online say that this site is rigged, and it remains completely out of the spotlight when it comes to poker sites. This site does "suposedly" give money frequently to players for nothing, and i think that this IS the ONLY reason people continue to play here. Far more rigged than other online sites as far as hundreds of hours at other sites versus this site for a month proves. Chase some more internet players...the internet will pay you off...but you are NOT a poker player...simply a person who understands a computers system of poker...but I suppose that is more than i can say when it comes to online poker...

• BULLSHARK1881 Feb 26, 2019

@oschernikau You are absolutely correct. Internet poker is not real poker. I've said that for years. I also play in the casinos and used to play in bars. The bad beat ratio between the two is off the charts. I've been playing since 2004 and recently tried online poker thinking it would keep me sharp between tourneys... man was I wrong !!! It's all B.S allgarithims my [censored]. All those sites has bots on them. I even found a site that will sell you a bot that you can use on your poker site. They are all rigged one way or another. The temptation is to high for them not to be. Needless to say with my experience playing, it took me only a few hours of playing online to realize it's not real poker. In casinos when you RAISE with AK or AA you really don't get a bunch of inexperienced players calling you down with 63 or 95 offsuit. Online, happens all the time. Why? Because there is no one to look stupid in front of when your online V/S facing 9 or 10 others at a live table.

• Ra
    ralphreversi Feb 08, 2009

Internet poker does seem to be a lot different. It rewards big gambles and all in bets, which is unfortunate since it ruins the game, in my opinion. I have had to alter my game to win anything online.

Also there seem to be unusual patterns in the way that the cards are dealt. These seem to vary as the game goes on.

My guess is that this is not intentional by the website, but an error by the programmers, who probably are not poker players themselves.

mabel456 Feb 13, 2009

i think the games are set for certain players to win. i have been dealt two good cards to begin with but only have a few chips whereas the one with a lot of chips somehow ends up with a better hand and wins. this seems to happen more often than i care to remember. because of this, i am seriously thinking of quitting pureplay altogether and finding a better playing poker site. lets just say -- one that is a bit more fair with their players and not all one-sided. may i also add that it is usually the same players that always win. your turbo games are the worse i have ever played in.

• Pl
    playaa Mar 13, 2009

Pureplay's OK. www.nlop.com is better - lots of money to be won in much smaller tourneys. One RNG is just as good as the other. I want smaller tourneys that are easier to win.

• Qu
    queball69 Mar 16, 2009

I wouldn't give you another dime for your #ed up (fixed) bull # site I have played here since you started almost 4years ago and your #ed up site has gotten worse and worse. I wont even call this poker its gotten that bad this is just a #ed up (fixed) crap shoot. i"m not able to call your number to get my membership cancelled but I think this will work. please do notbill my credit card in 30 days or ever again im tired of playing this (fixed) crap shoot. this has turned into the worst site there is in on line poker. do not bill my card ever again this is just a big pile of (fixed) bull #.

• Be
    b.e. minor Apr 20, 2009

Whether its pureplay, poker starz, fulltilt or whatever... these sites are all rigged to the roof. and, anyone that takes the time to write their heartfelt rebuttal of this obvious truth works for these thieves in some capacity. one of the problems with recognizing how blatant this has become is the response of these folks that attempt to make the offended party feel "paranoid" and less than skilled. give me a #ing break. a "skilled" player doesn't fold an ak suited in late position to an all-in raise by a 24 off only to see a flop come a-3-9, a turn of a j, and you guessed it — a 5 on the river. this scenario is played out online over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. there is no way to protect your hand as hands are virtually unprotectable from this # called a random generator.
    These people are nothing more than thieves. if you say any different — then me be the first to ask for your home phone number so I can give you a call and I can let you know what I think of you and yours.

• Ra
    ralphreversi May 27, 2009

I think pureplay just doesn't get it. They just don't care, as long as enough money keeps rolling in.

Marty70 May 31, 2009

BUMP

I have the same feeling, winning everything until I gave them my 14.95$ deck as changed, it's not fair poker!!! <<<----

I'm sure at 100% the game is not the same, before you pay and after you pay.

and if you are going to win a big amount of money, a GM will come on your talbe and wipe you out.

Beleive me.

Marty70

Marty70 Jun 01, 2009

Pureplay gaming is differnt if you are a member or not.

You will win until they get your month subscription off your credit card.

Beleive me, I won like 20 games a day versus 2 games a day ... member vs non-member

I was also going to win the 5000$ tourney and feel like a GM came to my table and riped me off.

not just a feeling, a real fact.

Pureplay = rip off.

Marty70

the truth Jun 11, 2009

total rip off i knew the 2nd i got an email smart enuff to nort waste a dime

• Mp
    m. plambeck Jun 12, 2009

I agree with b.e. minor, anyone who would purport that the play is fair and random is a ###ing tool! I play at this site frequently, merely documenting play statistics. I win, so all you puppets that say all those who complain are just crying because they lost. The trick to winning at this bogus site is the patience of JOB and then some, but a head-head showdown should not take hours! Roughly 90, yes 90% of the time, the short stack on the table when going all in as the initiator will win, and when...you guessed it..the fricking river. You cant protect against that because the software rewards reckless and agressive play with continued high cards. I am going to contact one the internet gamblers advocate sites and suggest they submit a challenge to pureplay...Have the math department at MIT do a study of their RNG algorithms, monitor play secretly and then post their findings related to mathematical probabilities. What I don't understand is, if this site is legal, why then cannot a class action lawsuit be brought to stop these crooks. The only thing I am bitter about is the fact that I cannot confront these ###s myself and let them spin the ###ing lie of we take the utmost care to ensure the fairness of our play... then beat the ### senseless. Here's one for you, about 1 week ago while playing, I was dealt pocket A's...(are you ready)...6 ###ING TIMES IN A ROW. Please somebody post here just what the astronomical ###ing odds of that are!! (by the way, I believe I only won about 30% of those, beaten of course by a straight on the river!! I welcome any of you "koolaid drinking" ###s to come and rebut this comment. The level of greed and deception in this world, anymore, just literally blows me away. Bring it ###ers! I'm OUT.

Dencha007 Jul 26, 2017

@m. plambeck I agree... players complain cause they justt suck... I win regularly so there just RETARDed.. but it is the river card that [censor] me.. but thats all sites tho lol

• Gp
    GPW123 Jun 24, 2009

The site pureplay is [censor] the people who made this site are crooks why not call it what it is " give us your money so we can rip you off". Players beware don't get a subscription. the odds to winning a money tourney is about 10% .When I was a 10$ tourney I tracked my hands out of 60 hands and only won three. I'm not saying every hand was ### they were just good enough to make me think I could win, but someone always one-upped me. It wasn't all that bad I learned a lot about poker I learned a lesson if ###s can cheat THEY WILL CHEAT.

jodiglenn Jul 14, 2009

Be aware that Pure Play is an unethical company. I played at Pure Play for years until my state was no longer allowing me to be more than a basic player. On occasion I check back and look to see if my state has been unblocked. The other night I redownloaded the software and was given an immediate option to purchase a package. There were 3 to chose from. I thought this was a new membership package and bought the $50.00 one. To my suprise when the sofware completed I was still a basic member and realised they had just sold me play chips for $50.00. I emailed immediatly telling them to reverse these charges but was responded to that oh well we are not giving you your money back. Basically --to bad! Why? Why would anyone buy play chips? Why would this company want to keep the money of a player that did not understand she was buying just play chips? I am so disgusted with Pure Play! Never again will I and anyone I can get to listen play on this site.

purebullish.com Jul 21, 2009

Pureplay does suck very bad. I play all the time and have noticed things that happen all the time. Im not retarted and it can be chance that this stuff happens that im about to tell u. Lets see they make up the cards as they go for sure. If u have a pocket pair -someone else has pocket pair every time bascially, not real. Next there is a set on the board like everyhand not real again. THey favor big stacks over low stacks. PUreplay is the home of the river and they site even says that people will catch the river more than a real game. ??? THey recycle cards if u have say 1010 and dont hit, 1010 will come on the flop next hand ????????. Um what else, If u are suited u will catch a great hand maybe not a flush but u will catch something. I have won money on the site enough to pay for the year so im not complaining because i suck at poker lol poker is so easy a baby could play so for all u people saying that kid sux and they u are poker prodigys dont make me laugh, u dont have to be a rocket scientist to know what hands beat what, poker is all luck and no skill unless u have special powers and can tell the future lol. So there is cheaters on these high roll poker websites so why wouldnt there be any online cheaters on a no risk but u can win good money website???????????????????????????? there is lol and the best person on there won 12k over like 3 years so if ur tryin to get rich off pureplay go some where else like full tilt or pokerstars. If u check what i just said u will notice what i said is all true . If 3 people go all in together and two have the same hand the one person with the different hand will win i have also noticed. There is many flaws on pureplay.com. THeir rng does suck very bad due to what i have said and they say other website use the same program well i hope not cause it sux it must be texas instruments first cpu because the things that happen are so fake and not real, i guess its 2009 and they havent figured how to shuffle cards online??

andreamia1 Mar 01, 2019

@purebullish.com Lol, take a xanax.

purebullish.com Jul 21, 2009

O WAIT I FORGOT LOL THE MOST OBVIOUS FLAW WITH PUREPLAY.COM, WHY DOES THE LOSER ALWAYS AND I MEAN MORE THAN %75 OF THE TIME HIT THEIR CARD??????????????????????????????????????????????? Y, THEY DONT WIN WHEN THEY HIT THEY CARD, THEY STILL LOSE BUT IT IS JUST ODD AND PECULIAR, HOW TO LOOK THAT WORD UP TO SPELL IT LOL BUT THIS JUST SHOWS THAT PUREPLAY OR THEIR DUMB ### CPU PROGRAM MAKES UP THE CARDS AS IT GOES NOT RANDOM AT ALL BUT TOTAL OPPOSITE, PICKED BY THE STUPID CPU PROGRAM. I KNOW LIKE ALL THE A HOLES SAY IF U DONT LIKE IT DONT PLAY HERE LOL WELL I DO IT LIKE IT EVEN THO IT IS A BUNCH OF BULL JIVE. ALSO IF U PAY ATTENTION U WILL SEE IM NOT ###ED AND ACTUALLY AM RIGHT!!!

purebullish.com Jul 21, 2009

now im noticing when i play two games at once, i get the same hand at both table at the same time?????????????????????????????????///another wierd thing about pureplay.

Dencha007 Jul 26, 2017

@purebullish.com for the most part i disagree with the complainers but I do notice the same cars on 2 tables... I wish i would get AA tho lol

• Ni
    nick69 Aug 20, 2009

I TOO HAVE BEEN AN ANNUAL MEMBER OF PUREPLAY FOR MANY YEARS, TIL TODAY WHEN I WOULD NOT RENEW MY MEMBERSHIP! THIS SITE MAY HAVE STARTED OUT OUT HONEST - BUT IT SURE - AS - ### ISNT ANY MORE. I AM AN EXCEPTIONAL POKER PLAYER. THERE IS NO WAY I CAN GET AS MANY BAD BEATS AS I HAVE BEEN GETTING THIS ENTIRE PAST YEAR. WHEN I FIRST JOINED I WON FIRST PLACE IN THE 5K TOURNY. A MAN NAME BUFFALOBILL WAS AT THE GAME CHAT, WHEN I ASKED WHY PEOPLE WERE CHATTING ON THIS TABLE, HE SAID HE WAS THE OWNER. NOW FOR THE PAST YEAR I HAVE NOT WON I DIME. A (TECH DIRECTOR) JUMPED IN ON A CHAT WE WERE HAVING (COMPLAINING) ABOUT THIS SITE HE STATED " ITS JUST DUMB LUCK THE WAY THE CARDS COME OUT "ANB WHO WINS. I CHALLANGE HIM AND OTHER STATING THAT I KNOW THAT THE PERSONS THAT CONTROL THE COMPUTERS CAN CONTROL THE GAMES, I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT. FOR LEGAL REASONS THEY CANNOT PLAY, BUT THEY CAN ### WITH WHOM EVER THE WANT TO. THE MORE GREIF YOU GIVE THE TECH (TOURNY) DIRECTOR (SPECIAL TITLE FOR ###S) THE LESS CHANCE YOULL EVER HAVE AT WINNING MONEY TOURNYS. THIS IS ALSO FACT DO TO A STATEMENT MADE BY ONE OF THE T.D.'S TO ME ALONG TIME AGO. LIKE I SAD IN THE BEGINNING I MADE MONEY AND FOR THE PAST YEAR HAVE MADE NOTHING. IM STILL AHEAD AND I AM GOING TO STAY THIS WAY BY NOT REJOINING PP. THANKS FOR READING P.S, THESE BINGO/LOTTO ALL-IN PLAYER SHOULD NOT BE ALOUD TO PLAY WITH THE PEOPLE WHO CAN PLAY POKER THE WAY IT WAS MENT TO BE PLAYED.

• Li
    Lizard of Ahaz Nov 27, 2009

I have been playing at pure play for 2 months now and have found they are pure scam . You are constantly bombarded with viruses and adware or diverted to fakes " anti-spyware " sites . The company refuses to stop these and most of the advertising is flashy scams saying you won or get a free laptop " participation required of course " . The BBB should be ashamed of themselves for giving these criminals an rating of A- and the State Attorney General should be issuing search warrants to gain evidence for prosecution of the owners . The only way you are allowed ot get decent hands is biut accepting their " software " or joining their " players club " . In play tonight I had one winning hand in 5 tournaments and was diverted twice once while in the middle of a hand when a ad blocked the controls as I tried to close it and another time by the fake spyware . I have also had nights when I have received the exact same two hole cards three times in a row so I am not convinced that the play is actually random . I am however convinced that they allow new accounts to win at first by adjusting the odds in their favor and then as the account ages adjusting the odds to try and force you to join their " players club " .

the truth Nov 27, 2009

This website is such a joke it cost me a labtop as i punched the screen in rage. Do yourself a favor and avoid at all costs. Unless you like playing people that call with anything and win against good hands 90% of the time.

• Re
    reddevil147 Dec 21, 2009

i was playing online poker for about 5 years and the system just rapes your chips from you, its bs, pure bs, i never ever won anything to write home about in all that time and decided to try out live poker, and boy, am i glad i did, live poker makes true sense and im a profitable player playing live, but when it comes to online poker i just get raped and raped and raped no matter how well i play or whatever cards i hold and from whatever position, the system finds a way to rape me every single time, period.
    to all the newcomers who are deciding to get into online poker then listen to players like me who have the experience, and all that i can say to you is that you are going to lose, you might get lucky with a few good wins at the start but the system will and i mean will screw you.

i used to read what i have just typed at the start of my online poker career and used to think "yeah whatever, they must have lost a fortune to keep complaing like they do" but now i can see exactly what they mean and where they are coming from now, its true what they used to type about in the forums where these online sites are an invisible fraud.

so all of you who dont believe what im typing then please be my guest and try it out for yourselves, and i will gaurantee you that you will end up getting screwed right up your ringer. may i wish you all the badbeats that your going to get and may i wish you all that your gonna have your bankroll taken away from you like candy from a baby.
    all those who stick up for these fraud sites such as full tilt, poker stars, ub, absolute etc they are in denial and they just want to let others know that there doing well, when in truth there not, theres just one winner and thats the online poker site. and also theres another kind who stick up for these corrupt sites and thats the employees who work for these theives. keep your money in your pocket for live and you'll be surprised, keep away from these online theiving ###.

• Aa
    aaron vella-whelan Feb 07, 2010

i also have been playing on pureplay for about 6 months now.once i seen that they had a chance to win a ten thousand dollar seat at the wsop event in vegas i played every single day to get into that final to try my chances at winning that seat however when i finaly do win both rounds placing first in the qualifer and then placing second in the semi i had wrote to them asking them if i was in the final because i got no conformation that i was and i got a reply saying yes that i was regestered in the final even though i didnt regester for the final by myself they just told me that i was.so the final comes which was today febuary 7th 2010 the tourney was supose to start at 3pm so 3pm comes along and goes and i am not in the final so i email them and tell them i was supose to sitting in the tourney and i get an email back asking me why do i think i was in that tourney.. ??.. sensless bull ### from them.. so i write back to them explaining to them that they had sent me 2 emails verifying that i was in the final so i get that email twice so i respond to them and forward them the 2 emails saying that i was supose to be ther and i have not heard back from them yet.. this site is a scam and aload of ###ing bollox and i am thinking about getting a lawyer and going forward with doing something about this.i have read every ones discution about pure play above and to me it feels like its the rite thing to do..

• Ke
    kenny478 Mar 07, 2010

I e-mailed the ### and told them They were cheating ###ing PUKE! After that I started winning like hell for about a week and then it's back to the stupid ###ing ### again! I had 4 ###ing kings and another player had a straight flush! Give me a ###ing break! Or I can have a nice flush and another player will have full house! Not once in a while but like every 2 or 3 games! Pure Play is a PIECE OF HUMAN PUKE!

Feet Mar 30, 2010

when you have a free gaming site, some people willtake chances that they wouldn't otherwise take. if 4 players at a table play crap hands, one of them will probably get rewarded. in the long run, they will pay for this, but in the meantime others with good cards cry about being shafted by the site. patience will win out if you wait the crap players out. pureplay is not perfect, but not as bad as some make it out to be

the truth Apr 01, 2010

way to go pure play staffer you tell those impatient people. problem is there is always sum1 with a weak hand ready to play no matter how long you wait

Feet Apr 02, 2010

read entire comment before proclaiming me a staffer. how do you think they can make people play right when they are playing for free? you can't honestly overload it too far towards the good hands either because you do lose with good hands sometimes too. the only reason your good hands are losing so much is that they are staying in hands that they should be folding. how is that the site's fault?

the truth Apr 05, 2010

Well actually fyi pocket aces lose 90% of the time on pure crap, to hands like q 5 and j 7. Aswell I have floped sets, and straights many times only to have sum1 catch a card on the turn and river, with a weaker hand and win. Not to mention the river always hits, sum1 always hits a bigger hand on the river always. In real life that kind of garbage does not happen all the time. The occasional person gets lucky once in a while in real life, but not 90% of the time. One thing i know 4 sure is pure play is rigged. Cant speak for other sites bcuz I haven't played on them, but this site is a joke. It has turned me off internet poker and I will stick to real thing, and leave this crap for all u donkeys and staffers out there. Good luck you'll need and try not to smash your computer in rage like I did.

Feet Apr 05, 2010

agreed with all you say, just saying that it doesn't happen in real life because those crap hands have been folded well before the river. real players don't stay in hands like that because they know that the odds are they will lose. on site without losing their own money, many players stay in hands like that. i understand the frustration because i have it too, but what can they really do about it other than tilt the odds way more in favor of good handsi think the only way would be to make it a pay-per-game site, but i don't know if that's legal.

CHH3RD Jun 02, 2010

cvxvxfv

CHH3RD Jun 03, 2010

i play at pure play poker i even played at betzip before they sold out to pure play iv won over 20 tourmants there a lot of the winner takes all $10 ones even won 300 once an 200 won 100 a few times won 50es a few to an a few more even won a seat in there wsop tour an qualifiers for there big money tourmants.thats when it gets fun you flop monster hands like flopping a k high str8 or trips an it never fail some donk or i think probley a house bot rivers a boat or runners a flush i see so many patterns with there bad beats id bet my life the sites a total scam on the public. oh ya an try an find a big money winner you cant iv tryed i think the sites skimming the players club money they say they give out each month. well ty for your time your freind peewee

CHH3RD Jun 03, 2010

i dont get the people that say oh well its just that people take more chances an get luck bull the odds are the same an less you have 345 players in to the flop most of my bad beats come heads up to the river by a hand that has under 20% chance to win .so know matter what one of the hired writers that come to theses sites try to say the play of a donk donk change the odds of them winning just because there donks find a better reason ty peewee

CHH3RD Jun 03, 2010

if you read my post youll probley have to put in your own peroids lol i post when mad or on tilt from the bull crap at allmost all online sites . an if you guys ever want reasons why a site would cheat us well let me know i have lots of them . if you want a fair game start your own home game only way ty peewee

CHH3RD Jun 09, 2010

theres just tomany ways to lose online, playing online poker is like takeing money to a bank an knowone is ever there . just bright light so you can see the depoist slit. your freind peewee

CHH3RD Jun 09, 2010

allways remember to the owners of the sites its not a game its only $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

CHH3RD Jun 09, 2010

an you ask who are the owner wow you should see all the low life that own theses site . bad news a lot of them are in the porn buss.

CHH3RD Jun 09, 2010

so that tells me there makeing money by screwing people .

CHH3RD Jun 09, 2010

if your going to play online, just play for fun when it comes to money turn an run.

CHH3RD Jun 09, 2010

wonder when one of the sites paid low lifes show up hear, an starts dogging me lol . when he does ill be a loser ill need to grow up, ill need to read a book b4 playing online .same ole stuff im sure some of you have seen it b4