Menu

J
Author of the complaint
3:38 am
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been a member and pay my $19.99 a moth for over 3 years I have never had a complaint, or had to take a puppy back etc.
I sold a puppy to a middle aged couple from Kentucky that stated that they lost their last puppy due to parvo? I explained to both of them that parvo can live in the ground up to 7 years etc I asked them to take every precaution to keep my puppy healthy etc
Long story short they reached out to me 5 days later and asked for their money back that their puppy was sick? I asked for the information from their vet stating what was wrong with the puppy I never received anything?
About a week later I noticed that I had a terrible review on my puppyfind account That stated "That I sold them a parvo puppy and not to buy a puppy from me That I was a backyard puppy Mill Etc"
I asked to have it removed I later get a email from Puppy find asking for information about the matter and that there was a deadline of November 4, 2020
I submitted all my vet bill concerning the puppy being checked before the puppy was sold and that I also had the rest of the litter mates checked for Parvo (that was negative) for precaution
I was never contacted by anyone after that?
November 7 2020 I emailed puppy find and asked what decision that was made if any? Joanna from Puppy find stated that the buyer was going to be given more time to re-submit more information? I asked what information did the submit?
Joanna sent me their vet bill that has not date no birthdate no breed no gender no sex? I asked Joanna how she would even determine that the buyer sent my puppy to the vet? I have never seen a vet bill with no information and how do we even know that puppy was taken to the Vet?
Joanna seems to be one sided on this matter she asked that I wait on the buyer for her final decision I argued the point and later sent her some text that I had concerning the conversation that I had with the buyer about them having another puppy that died of parvo Joanna response was that "That is here say?
This whole matter is here say! I asked how much knowledge does she have concerning dog/cats diseases etc she never responded?
I have been raising puppies for over 30 years and I have seen anything like this I know that there are scammers out there but I really did not think that people would stoop to the level of trying to make someone look bad and use false information to try to get their money back after the purchase
That is exactly what is going on in this situation
I am the customer of Puppy find and have been for over 3 years?
You would think that I would be able to some more input on this matter but that is not the cases IT IS ONE SIDED
I called a phone # connected to puppy find to seek additional help with a supervisor and left a message
day later is was Joanna the same person and again one sided she emailed me and stated not to call or leave another message that she was the only person in the office?

More PuppyFind complaints & reviews

PuppyFind - scam site!
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
PuppyFind - their big money comes from puppymills!
PuppyFind - Aids and abets criminals
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
PuppyFind - scam
PuppyFind - account illegally terminated-class action lawsuit
1 comments