Puppiesr4sale.comShe broke our contract

E

I purchased my new puppy on 4/19/16. I brought our new puppy to a vet that a friend recommended, because I'm new to all this. My vet wanted to get vial copies or the manufacturer of the shots that puppy was given. This way he can continue with the next two shots with the same shots. When I txt Wanda her for this info, she texted""look bring back the puppy for a full refund cuz not putting up with this ### Do you honestly think I saved the labels given 2 weeks ago" These are her words to me in a txt. (I saved the entire txt conversation) I said of course you should save everything to do with the puppies, because it's your job. She then accused me of trying to give the shots to the puppy myself. Again, I told her...This is my first time ever purchasing a dog, and I brought the puppy to the vet right away for a checkup. This is what the vet has requested Then she continued to be nasty, and asked for my vets names and number. She called my vet screaming and yelling at them. They have this in my file for proof. Then her final txt to was that she is now blocking me from her phone, and that I am ridiculous. She also said if my vet gives another vaccine and my puppy gets sick, it is not her problem. The contract I signed with Wanda states that I have life contact with her with any questions or info I need on my puppy. She has broken her contact with me. I called my credit card company because of this to dispute the full charge of the puppy. She is not a good business woman. She needs to learn good business sense. I can't even trust her now anymore. I still have the puppy, because I did not say I wanted to return it. I just wanted the detail on the shots. (vial number and/or manufacturer). She said she threw them out. I called Wanda's vet where the shots were stated on the paper work that I have. Wanda's Vet is NH Veterinary Medical Association([protected], and left a vm and email. I have not heard from them. Now I don't even know if the puppy has had these shots. This will be devastating to my girls if something goes wrong. How can someone be so mean.