Having problems with Bullies of NC?

Bullies of NC Customer Service Contacts

346 Coston Rd.
Richlands, North Carolina

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bullies of NC Customer Service. Initial Bullies of NC complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bullies of NC above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bullies of NC. Discuss the issues you have had with Bullies of NC and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Bullies of NCPuppies and cat fishing other breeders.

Is Bullies of NC the Walmart the Bull Terrier Community. Why do Bullies of NC and affiliates, catfish other breeders. They have and continue to put down other breeders to make themselves look better. Ask yourself why are you paying outrageous prices for a puppy you don't own. You are basically on a long term lease, and they are telling you they know what's best for you and your pet (like your an idiot). I'm not saying they doesn't breed good dogs, but from what I have found they are no better or worse than any other good breeder. What I am saying is, that they have terrible business practices (catfishing other breeders) and charge a ridiculous amount for a pup, that is not distinguishable from any other bull terrier and if it is that is a problem in itself.

Don't pay Porsche prices, when you're really getting a Volkswagen from a Chevy dealer!!!

Bullies of NCpurchasing a puppy

I put down a deposit for a puppy with Bullies of NC. Steve seemed to be very approachable and easy-going when I initially spoke to him a few weeks ago, however, I now find that I was incorrect about his first impression. After making my deposit and reviewing the information on their webpage again, I decided to send an email to ensure that I receive further clarification on a few things which were of importance to me.

When Steve responded, his answers to my questions were written in a chastising manner and sounded as if I were his child and he was reprimanding me. He assumed that I hadn't read anything on his site nor had I performed any research prior to putting down a deposit. I inquired about an incident that someone else gave a review on and it seems as if he exploded at the mention of the incident and deemed me not confident in my decision to put down a deposit.

This is by far one of the worst experiences that I have had with any breeder. I have owned several dogs, and this is the first time in which I have had a breeder refund my money for simply asking questions. Purchasing a puppy is a substantial investment so there shouldn't be any frustrations when customers have inquiries.

I refuse to spend my money with a breeder who isn't personable and assumes that all customers are the same. He did me a favor by refunding my money, there is no way that I can fathom purchasing from someone who has an ego so large that they are infuriated with a customer requesting assistance and reassurance that they are making the best decision.

• Bu
        Bulliesof NC Jul 25, 2019

Kenyatta Kerr,

You must be really disturbed that I took it upon myself to refund your deposit and drop your name from our waiting list. It's obvious you retaliated by posting your anger here. Truth is, most people would respect the fact that I denied your deposit submission due to your confusion and lack of initiative to read the literature I provided you time and time again. I have retained your emails and thought about attaching them here for others to see the repetitive questions you asked in which I took the time to answer in great detail even though all this information is clearly depicted on our website but you somehow didn't wish to read it. After 3 emails with so much confusion and your decision to ignore my advice to call me with any questions or concerns I simply decided you needed further time to conduct proper research. I realize you're mad that I refunded your deposit for a future puppy and removed you from our waiting list but you also know I said you could rejoin our waiting list once you gained all the information you needed to make an intelligent decision on a puppy. Please realize that I need to feel comfortable with the future owners that take possession of the puppies we raise hold dearly to our hearts. You might be used to dealing with breeders very eager to sell their puppies and got a wakeup call when you realized I'm not struggling to sell our puppies and it's YOU that needs to influence me that you're a good fit for one of our puppies. You certainly failed to provide me with any sort of confidence thus I returned your deposit. Now your mad and bitter and find it warranted to complain about it. That's pathetic.
        My door remains open for any and all to come visit with us here and spend time with our beloved Bull Terriers. Those that have taken the time to visit are quick to know my heart and passion with the Bull Terrier breed. There will be others that will feel the need to lash out and leave libel comments when I deny them the opportunity to purchase a puppy but I won't lose any sleep over it and if you don't like the way I speak to you I suggest you grow up and take stock of yourself like a big girl. You didn't get your way and now you're having a melt down because of it. Instead of wasting time complaining about me please use the literature I provided you on how to find reputable breeders. I encourage you to speak with breeders cordially and get it out of your head that they owe you anything when in reality it's YOU that's needs to be making a good impression on them so they have a sense that you're a good fit for ownership on one of their puppies.

Bullies of NC — Puppies & service

This breeders goes around the internet bashing other breeders! He has forum ( strictly bull terriers ...

Richlands

Bulliesofnc — Puppy mill

This breeder is a puppy farm. He will promise you a champion bred dog with champion qualities but you wont...