The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Pulte Homes — quality
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We bought a new Pulte Home thirteen years ago and this house is falling down around us! We have a two story home and every floor upstairs is creaking when you walk on them. The staircase baseboard and moulding is pulling away from the walls, the banister is lose and leaning, the foundation of the kitchen floor cracked and ruined the twenty five hundred dollar tiled floor we had installed. There are nail heads popping through the walls and the sheet wall is a mess.
We had to have all the wood on our front porch replaced six years ago, due to rot.
WE ARE ANGRY! SHAME ON YOU!
Do we not have any recourse here? Houses are suppose to last longer than thirteen years!
More Pulte Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Pulte Homes - I'm done with them
- Pulte Homes - very poor fit and finish
- Pulte Homes - fraud
- Pulte Homes - lowest bidder
- Pulte Homes - scam and cheating
- Pulte Homes - flooring upgrades
- Pulte Homes - poorly built home
- Pulte Homes - cracked garage floor
- Pulte Homes - poor service & customer support
- Pulte Homes - french doors wood rotting