Pruvitketo os

C

I was sent an Autoship of Products over 500.00 US the autoship was cancelled weeks earlier I sent them a dated screen shot proving it was their mistake they charged my credit card in US dollars I live in Canada which I'm fine with that part, but when they reimbursed me the US charge on my Canadian credit card the Exchange rate change annd I got over 16.00 less cdn.
Their attitude is they are not responsible for my loss even though they sent the product which was a 100% their error.
I sent them a follow-up email showing my displeasure
over their mistake costing me and I wanted all my money back of free goods.
They chose to ignore my proof

• Ab
    A. b.Jones Oct 09, 2018

I am tired of receiving spoofed emails from these people. The last one was from a friend who had died earlier that week. I would love to sue these people out of business to make an example of them.