The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Protection One — Fraud and cheating
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
When I had problems with their previously installed security system that left half my house unprotected, I was informed that it was an 'old system' and the hardware was no longer supported. They then tried to push me into installing a new system. I shopped around and found another service that could install a new system and provide monthly monitoring for far less money than Protection One. I sent Protection One a cancellation for the monthly monitoring, but they continued to bill me BECAUSE: 1) I had sent the cancellation to the 'payment office' instead of the 'billing office, ' and 2) It is THEIR policy to only allow cancellations every three months. So, despite not even using their service, I have to pay a total of four extra months and mail another cancellation to the 'correct' address. (Silly.)
Read your agreements carefully and just line out things that don't make sense. I don't have time to mess with these guys other than to write this report on their gross lack of: 1) good customer service, and 2) just plain common sense.
More Protection One Complaints & Reviews
- Protection One - Stay away from Protection One!
- Protection One - Early Termination Fees
- Protection One - Protection One Punishes Loyal Customers
- Protection One - Service Contracts and poor customer service
- Protection One - Stay Away From Protection One Alarms
- Protection 1 - home security
- Protection One - termination fee
- Protection One - Rip off
- Protection One - Rip Off!!!!
- Protection 1 - Canceling Service is a Nightmare