Menu
Promo Panda
reviews & complaints

Promo Panda
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

4 complaints
0 resolved 4 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Promo Panda. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
J
11:21 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Promo Panda - backless stick on bra

Promo panda only offers their email for any sort of contact and so I've emailed them 5-6 times and I have received absolutely no answer back. I ordered the backless stick on bra and it has not come in, I ordered this in June and it is now the end of December and still nothing and no email back. I am extremely dissatisfied. Do not buy anything from them they are a scam!

V
1:18 pm EDT

Promo Panda - never received item, being ignored

I have screenshots and dates of my order. I ordered a backless strapless bra and never received it. I was in contact with "sam" twice who assured me it was on its way, then when contacted again he told me he couldnt give a refund, only send another i would hopefully receive or in store credit. I asked to send another. No response. After waiting another month, i messaged again and no response again. Sure took my money fast though!

Scam site!

E
1:03 pm EDT

Promo Panda - promo panda bra

I ordered two of the bare bras, one in each color on July 8, 2017 and I still have not received them. It is now september 16th. I emailed about a status and got a response from "Sam" telling me you don't provide a tracking number to track my order unless it was over $100.00. My order numbers are 18644 and 18646. I have emailed 3 or 4 times after and have yet to receive a response. Theres no phone number to talk to anyone and I'm not getting a response back via email. I'm beginning to think this is a scam and I want my money back or just send me the bras! I will go to the police, the better business bureau, as well as get in co tact with someone on Facebook to make sure your SCAM ad cannot be allowed on fb anymore!

1 comment
R
Oct 05, 2017 2:45 pm EDT

Same thing happened to me. I started to think maybe I made up ordering the bra because I couldn't find the message receipt record of it or their page or ad anymore. I did go back through my transactions and realized that yes, I did actually pay them and just never received the order so I disputed the charge with my credit card company. They asked that I take it up with the merchant first and provided a phone number- which ended up being disconnected. So I went back to the credit card company and they did dispute the charge for me. There's a FB group about the scam as well where tons of other people are having the same issue.

B
5:37 am EDT

Promo Panda - don't use them

As I can see I'm the ашыке one complaining about them. Maybe they are not popular at all. And the fact of realizing it makes me feel terrible. I ordered an item 2 months ago and it never arrived. You know it's like they sent it on a boat from the Moon. They were so fast in taking my money, but slow enough to ship and deliver items. They keep promising me that my items will arrive soon.
I recommend you not to risk your money and spend it on something more useful. "

2 comments
C
Sep 02, 2018 5:10 am EDT

I ordered a braw in June I still have not received it they don't reply to my emails and they charge me 993 for it I haven't heard anything from them I want the money back .

View 0 more photos
L
Sep 01, 2018 9:35 pm EDT

I ordered one of these bras back on June 19, 2017 it is now Christmas and I haven't received my product. I have sent 4 emails and no response . This company is a fraud. I have been waiting 6 months for a bra

Promo Panda contacts