Proflowersmisleading advertising and rediculous fees

M

Watching the science channel and saw a Pro flowers commercial with great discount for science channel viewers. Went online and placed 39.99 order for delivery on Valentines day by clicking on this special TV viewers page and putting in the special "SCIENCE" code. Wow i'm thinking I'm sure this is gonna be a great deal so I shouldn't have to worry about being screwed, after all, they assured me I was getting a great deal. Silly me for not noticing the final price in tiny the field at the top of the review page (I thought it was strange that I didn't see a price on the review page but what the heck, its Valentines day and they are assuring me I am gonna get a great deal. I will give them the benefit of the doubt.)

I get my confirmation email and my jaw drops. My GRAND TOTAL as they put it was $68.87. YES FOLKS ALMOST DOUBLE WHAT THEY SAID THE PRICE WAS GOING TO BE.

Here's what they didn't say - That shipping - Too ship flowers no less was going to cost $14.99 alone. Nevermind thye kept flashing 'THIS ACCOUNT IS ELIGIBLE A FREE SHIPPING REBATE' which just turned out to be another fishing scheme to get me to join some cost saver club they are in cahoots with, so that said club can bill my credit card for services that I will never use - and of course thye tell you that the window will remain open so that after you confirm your order you can click it and collect your rebate. See the lure? But that's not all. Enter the special fee for Saturday delivery - $9.99. Oh and of course lets compound that with a $3.90 tax. So I call them to cancel and of course they are conveniently unable to cancel the order because it's past the 7th of Feb. I asked the person I was speaking to to please justify to me the Saturday delivery fee - She couldn't. Her explanation was "That's just something they charge." What kills me is that I could do absolutely nothing about it. There was no one to take accountability. I took the bait and got hauled in.

There are some people that will say 'Hey your fault. You should have read everything carefully." You are right I should have. Screw me for willing to give a company the benefit of the doubt that for once they were not hyping a deceitful campaign to lure me in on what is suppose to be a special occasion just to make a blood sucking buck. Screw me for choosing to remain naive to the fact that there really are no more honest companies left in this country that actually have some kind of integrity.

• Tv
    Tvessia Feb 15, 2013

This company consistently provides bad flowers that die soon after they arrive. Last valentines day, my husband purchased flowers for me from there. They arrived dead. I called and told them what horrible flowers arrived. They offered to send new one, and I thanked them asking to please not alert my husband. The new flowers came, alive, but died in teo days!

Fast forward this valentines day. My husband went with pro flowers again and sent flowers to my job from them. They were quite pretty upon arrival, albeit not the best. Got in the office this morning and they're dead!!! Now my co-workers are noticing how bad these flowers are. I will tell my husband this time.

Just awful!!!

Andrea W. Jan 28, 2012

Waited ALL day to receive flowers, never received a phone call letting me know if they were on the way or not! looks NOTHING like the picture on the website, and the card that came with them was messed up, a couple of the words were not spaced out, and I Love You, was typed "ilove you". NOT impressed by any means. The flowers are very droopy and falling apart!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!

• Ka
    karthur Jan 20, 2012

I received a phone call from a nasty lady who told me, if I want, she would send me coupons for gas discounts among other things. When I tried to clarify what she was saying (because she spoke very fast), she gave me a disgusted sigh like I was wasting her time. (Hey, YOU called ME!)
    Now I'm getting magazines I did not order. I went to my credit union to see if I could reverse the overcharge but unfortunately it was over "x" amount of days when I realized what had happened and I had no recourse. The BBB hasn't helped either. (What?)
    Then some scam ### kept charging my credit card 19.95 a month until I closed my account. My wife called and yelled to the company who said I could not cancel this monthly charge. She was pissed and said she would hear from our lawyer.
    DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS ### COMPANY. PRO FLOWERS SUCKS!!!

• Gr
    Gregorry Collins Nov 26, 2011

I am legally blind and handicapped so I am home bound so I went to a website I saw on an informerciaol. A sales rep called me and I repeatedly told her I was on a fixed income and was home bound do to being handicapped.

She sold me on the idea that having a web based busness was perfect for me since I coild make money at home. I would have to buy a membership and pay a monthly hosting fee for my website. I repeatedly stated I could not afford to pay any more so there could not be any aditional fees. She signed me up and took my credit card info.

I was supposted to call my coath who was asigned to me when I recieved my membership kit. It took a couple of weeks for one to call me back. I was to discover my new website could not be accessed on the internet with out a gift card which I had to buy and give out to customers in advance so they could use the card to access and compleaate an order

I know how to advertise on the internet and drive prospects to my website. This month I recieved a little over four thousand visiters to my site but not one would wait for ame to process a gift card because there were many sites easer ti use. If my site could have accepted orders directly I would have made sales but could not do so under smc rules.

In order to obtain a website that can acually take internet order you must order a special site costing several thousand dollars. All of the programs smc want us to use require going out and finding them and preselling them on at a time. There is no way for me to make mony baised on this company and it desire to charge for every custmer first with gift cards then processing fee then buyin catalogs ect.

I believe I was decived and being discriminated agaist because when I complained I wased to change the web site to acomadate my handicap I was told I could cancle my membership and ouit the program. In other words told to get lost it was foolish to complain about being handicapped if it is too tough then just quit.

I dont quit and spent the last twenty years getting as well as possable when every on else gave up on me. I will go on with this mess because it is all I have. but don't try this company they just keep selling the program and dont care whom ends up loosing their shirts. There are more suckers born every day.

• Wl
    wldlndcpt May 04, 2011

I ordered a Sympathy Basket to be delivered to a good friend after the death of her father. I paid to have it delivered that afternoon, when I knew she was going to be at home. The basket was not delivered. When I called the next afternoon about it, the Customer Service Rep called the local florist, who told her she was busy and that the delivery person had not returned yet. The Florist then hung up on the rep. The rep stated she would find out if the basket was delivered and call me back. I received no call. I called again this morning and asked them to research it and call me back to let me know if the plant basket ever got delivered. I received no call again. I called back a third time and finally got a rep who could help. He called the florist and was told the basket was delivered yesterday at two, but no explanation for why it hadn't been delivered on the correct date. At this point he promised to refund my delivery charges. This had actually been promised by the first rep and still has not occurred. Don't use Pro Flowers!! They were horrible. Next time I will use 1-800 Flowers, who I have had good luck with.

• Jj
    JJPC Mar 24, 2011

I ordered flowers from Pro Flowers on or about 3/31/2017. At the end of the transaction it offered me $10.00 towards my next purchase and asked if I would want it. I said yes and apparently was really saying yes to Easy Saver. $14.95 was charged to my credit card account on a monthly basis after that for a service called EZSAVER. I did not notice the fraudulent charges until September 2017 (I realize I should check my accounts more often; however, I had noticed it, but had rationalized that it was a legitimate charge without looking into it.)

My bank reimbursed me for the last two charges, but I am stuck with the remaining $255.95.

• Lo
    lowboy Mar 16, 2011

I ordered roses for my wife on Valentines Day. They were received in a box and looked like they had been frozen as they immediately drooped down. After contacting Pro Flowers and explaining the situation without asking for a refund, I was offered a credit of $25 on the next order via a promotion code. The code is only six weeks old and I tried to use it today on another order and was turned down. Sorry, but I I'm not going back for the bait and switch again.

• Da
    dallastexas Feb 14, 2011

I ordered $19.99 flowers for Valentine's Day for my wife. They added shipping of $14.99 and $9.99. As of the time of this writing, the flowers still have not arrived!!! I called and was told that the shipping was guaranteed delivery for end of day today. I was told that the shipping was $14.99 and today's delivery was $9.99. That's not what the website said. It had 8am-12pm early delivery and i checked the "no" box. They also did not give an option to check the completed order before finalizing it. So no changes could be made to the order itself only changes to billing/address/payment method were offered. I was to also receive a "free" vase for which I was charged about $5 for packaging and shipping of it. There are numerous different shipping charges added to the order making the total over $53!!!Seriously? For $19.99 flowers I could have bought at Walmart or Walgreesn? It's a complete and total rip off and scam. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.

• Fu
    fumingflowercustomer Feb 07, 2011

I had a run in with Pro Flowers last Mother's Day when I ordered my birth mom flowers - they were delivered a day late, were the wrong bouquet with the wrong card! They only wanted to waive the delivery charge and give me a $20.00 gift certificate. Recently, I was in a rush to get something for my dad for his birthday so I decided to send a dish garden with a balloon. I found "flowers express" online and what I thought was a reasonably priced plant gift. I paid an extra $4.99 for an "expedited delivery fee" and $7.99 for a "same day surcharge". I placed my order around 10:30 am and was guaranteed delivery by 3 pm the same day. When I called my mom to check, she said that the plant had not been delivered to him. The next morning, I received a call from a Flowers Express rep who said that my dad was not available to accept my flowers and they would come back the FOLLOWING Monday to deliver. Keep in mind my dad's birthday was a Tuesday. I asked them to deliver them to his house instead of his office since he was due to be off the remainder of the week (because my brother and sisnlaw were having a baby) and they said "NO" because it was out of the delivery area of the florist they were using. Are you serious? So, I decided to send an email to their customer service department. Imagine my surprise when I got a generic "we appreciate your business but sorry response" from them. I replied explaining that I was totally disatisfied and that there was no point in delivering "Happy Birthday" when the birthday was a week ago. They refuse after 5 emails to refund anything more than the 2 same day charges. My dad still has not recieved his plant (should have been delivered this morning and now it's 3 pm). I even told the customer service rep that I was going to contact my MasterCard services and have them dispute the transaction - they still wouldn't refund a cent of the actual cost. In fact, they replied with a very sarcastically sweet response. DO NOT support a company with such poor manners and blatant disregard for those using their services.

MaryZion Jan 06, 2011

The above comment is similar posted by a marketing schill from ProFlowers to combat the growing groundswell of pissed off former customers who now realize they've been taken by an unethical and financially shortsighted company. Selling credit card info to Encore Marketing in return for a five dollar cut in the action is morally reprehensible and every reason not to have any business whatsoever with any Liberty Media operation. Do what I did and register a complaint to my your home state's dept of commerce division of consumer protection. You'll get all your money back.

• Ta
    Tacoma Shopper Dec 25, 2010

Wish I had read the other complaints! I ordered our Christmas bouquet, it arrived today (12/24) flimsy and flowers coming off the stems. The letter I got back after I complained offered me a replacement bouquet... what? Are they going to make time stand still so I'll have a nice centerpiece for Christmas?!? Avoid this business, there are lots of reputable companies out there!

angiep685 Sep 18, 2010

My boyfriend ordered me flowers back in august its now september 18th and we never received them. when we called the company all the said was im sorry but this is under investigation, we cannot discuss anything else about this issue. they can't refund my money or send me flowers until the investigation is over... the investigation started august 26th... im still waiting.

• Ha
    hauntedtexan Aug 21, 2010

Almost completed my order and while I was looking it over, I noticed the free vase was not showing up and I had forgotten to include the "promo" code from Rush I always use. My total at that time without the "free vase and discount code was 79 dollars and change. After entering the Free Glass Vase and "Rush" promo code my pricde went UP 2 dollars? I sent an email requesting an explanation from "customer care", received very timely replies verifying my FINAL price, but no explanation on why FREE costs more. True definition of "bait and switch"? All I can hope for is is the truth in the saying " A happy customer tells anyone that asks, an unhappy customer will tell everyone that listens"

• Ro
    Robert McDermott May 14, 2010

I ordered flowers from Pro Flowers on line with a promo of $25.00 gift card put out from Restaurant.Com . First the flowers were dead within two days, second the vase was broken on delivery and lastly they never sent the gift card. After many attempts to contact both companies I was told by a supervisor ( in writing) that all she could do was pass the problem on to Restaurant.com.

I never did get the gift card and was truly abused by both companies. I would never buy from either one of these companies again.

STAY AWAY FORM BOTH THESE GUYS UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET TAKEN

• Pp
    PPutnam May 09, 2010

Don't order from these people! I ordered flowers early in the week to be delivered on May 8th yesterday. I received an email that stated that the plant that I had ordered was not available from the grower and that a plant of similar or greater value would be sent. I didn't stress as my mom loves all kinds of plants and flowers and figured it would be fine. Later that afternoon I checked the tracking for the delivery to find that nothing showed except that it would be delivered. I then called ProFlowers directly and was told they had until 8PM to deliver, and that they could not provide me a tracking number. I stated that made me leary that anything was on the way, and that if it wasn't going to happen I wanted a refund while I still had time to call a local florist and get something there for today. I was assured by a "supervisor" that a delivery would be made. By 5 PM local time since I had not heard back from anyone as they promised with a tracking number I called again to spend over an hour ont he phone with another "supervisor" who then came back to tell me that they were not able to get anything else out and my flowers for Mother's Day would arrive sometime on Tuesday. I stated that this was not acceptable, they ruined mother's day for a woman that is suffering from Lung Cancer, and they jsut said my thoughts are with you. Really then do a job and get a local florist to deliver something at your dime for the mix up with your "grower". No they couldn't do that as they were all closed. I was able to locate a local florist who said they would deliver something wtih what they had left today, but paid top dime for somethign that I have no clue what it will look like. It's amazing at how these people don't notify customers that their delivery would not be happening, and act like its ok. I logged on to their site this morning and there system still shows that it would be delivered YESTERDAY! What a system. Do not order from these folks!

• Bl
    Blue Girl May 08, 2010

Do yourself a favor and DON'T use this company. Day before Mothers day they gurantee delivery of flowers Via FedX. Well my 86 year old mother was so excited that she was getting her favorate flowers, now I get to tell her well they never fot delivered. I should have known something was wrong when the customer server representative offered to refund the full price, and a gift certificate without even filing a report with FedX as to where the package went.

They were way too cooperative, not asking any questions, just OK have your money back. That tell me a lot. It tells me that this is a consistant problem and that they have numerous complaints against them.

They were not even willing to call and initiate an investigation with FedX.

Also they advertized this deal at $29.00 special, then socked me for a vase 15.95 (which was not listed as part of the deal but added on when I tried to check out. They also listed shipping as 14.99 for next day, then when I did the final check out socked me with an additional fee of $12.99 and a servcie charge plus tax.

TOTAL FOR THIS $29.99 DEAL CAME OUT TO BE $78.99, $30.00 higher than they advertized. That to me is false advertizing.

I will be also filing a complaint with Pay Pal to have them removed and the Federal Trade Commission for fasle advertizing. NO where does it state all these additional charges.

• Ca
    cancun50 May 03, 2010

i ordered flowers from pro flowers... and they told me the price was 39.99 plus delivery charges. you have to pay first without showing you a total first... strange?? but when you give all the info. they put all these pop-ups on how you found there website? so that it covers the total.. then your going crazy trying to get rid of this pop -up and the next thing you know there puting the charges on your credit card. then i call imeadiately to cancel and they tell me it's to late... now i'm stuck with a 63.00 bill.

• Ca
    Caroline Apr 26, 2010

Hello,
    My name is Caroline and I am the Special Programs Associate here at ProFlowers. I would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion you experienced regarding our partner program. I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns, assist you with anything I can and receive any additional feedback to improve our service. Please contact me directly to discuss, my phone number is [protected]. I would like to assist you in any way that I can.

• Da
    Dagmar Lepouse Apr 19, 2010

CAUTION with contacts to Proflowers !!!
    The company Easy Saver, USa [protected]) is charging my credit card account since August 2017 with monthly USD 14, 95 woithout having signed an agreement with them!!! This is absolute criminal behaviour!
    CAUTION to all person who might contact Proflowers and order a service by them. I just ordered one time by end of July 2017 1 bouquet of flowers with Proflowers and are now being cheated by Easy Saver.
    The business contacts of Proflowers are not really serious. I strongly recommend not to order anything through
    the website of Proflowers.

• Im
    Imelda Correia Mar 28, 2010

I also ordered from pro-flowers and since July 2017 an unauthorized amount has been going off on my credit card without me getting anything.

• Rz
    R Zellner Mar 04, 2010

Unauthorized charges including monthly charge of $14.95 for past several months.

• Lh
    Lhill Feb 23, 2010

Well I guess all of us have been getting scammed by this Easy Saver & Pro Flowers.
    My husband had gone online to place an order for Flowers for his Mom for Mothers Day, last May. I had no idea that he had enrolled in Easy Saver. Neither did he, for that matter. He had placed the order and clicked Submitt and it automatically enrolled you into easy saver!!! for over a year, I have had 14.95 taken out of my checking account. I had seen it there several times, but didn't think anything of it because I thought it was a ATM charge that my husband was doing at the local convience store.. we have one by our house and he goes there quite often to purchase lunch or get gas. So I never even thought about the charges... until, I was in my checking account clicked on the charge to see the detail. I saw Easy Saver. I went to the computer and looked it up and I saw RED!!! I contacted them thru the # listed from another person's complaint! they said that I should have been aware of it... but when I told them that if I didn't receive my complete refund, I would contact the Better Business Bureau they said it would be credited to my checking account within the next 7 days. WATCH THESE GUYS...THEY ARE REALLY SHREWED! From that point on we haven't used Pro Flowers ever again...so personaly, I think Pro Flowers should think this out...Easy Saver is are making that company lose a lot of customers!!!

• Bs
    bschlageter Dec 23, 2009

Do not order flowers from this company. There is a section on the website that says "click here to find out how to save 15%" or something similar. After clicking on it, I was enrolled for automatic monthly deductions of $14.95. I was billed for a few months before noticing. I called the company (Easy Saver) and was refunded the money, but it concerns me that this money was taken without my knowledge or authorization. This practice is unfair, misleading and manipulative and needs to stop immediately. I have filed a complaint with the BBB.

jazzyss2002 Nov 22, 2009

Just gone through your blog and I am sorry to know about the issue. All I can say is issue do occurs sometime but they should come out with the resolution to this ASAP. Chris

• Tm
    TMclure74 Nov 17, 2009

The same comany that owns Pro Flowers also owns Red Envelope and a couple other online busineses. They run the same scam on Red Envelope! I'm sure they do the same with the others...

• Sh
    Shells Nov 17, 2009

I just realized that I have been charged $14.95 each month for the last 8 months for a "service" I never agreed to. This is something I would have NEVER allowed. I purchased flowers from the Pro Flowers website in May for my mother and have been charged every month ever since. There was even a charge for the same month I made the flower purchase. Fortunately, I was checking my bank account and the charge was still in "pending" status so I questioned it.

I read on a previous complaint that someone clicked on a coupon and it seemed that is what started the "purchase, " well, I also clicked on a coupon that was sent to my email address. Unbelievable.

I have not fought the charges yet since I just found out tonight, but I intend to give it my all. I see a lawsuit coming folks!

I will never buy from this company again. I will also tell all of my friends.

chinaman4u Oct 09, 2009

I discovered this because I couldn't figure out what a $14.95 charge on my checking account came from so I searched "easy saver" and found this.

Called [protected] and gave them my information, and nicely and politely ask that they cancel further billing and promised to refund for the past 18 months that I have been charged.

A relatively painless, hasslefree call... now we'll see if I get my money back totaling $270.00!!!

I specifically said, "Hi...I never signed up for this service through Proflowers, I would like to stop further charges and talk about a refund." Her immediate answer was, "Is this through a debit card or credit card?" Then since it ws through debit, she offered a 12 mo refund through the bank card and the additional 6 mo through a check mailed to me.

-herman

• Ka
    K.A.S. Oct 05, 2009

Ordered flowers from Pro Flowers back in may. Every month since then I have been billed $9.97 for a service I didn't request or authorize. I called [protected] which is the number for freeshipping.com and had my account cancelled. Lisa the manager stated she could not refund my money that I joined there club. I informed her all I did was order flowers not join a club. She would not refund the money. I never new this account was opened until I caught it being charged on my credit card. Card has been cancelled. I did get taken for $49.85. I filled a report with BBB but so far no response. Beware don't order from Pro Flowers.

• Li
    lisapisa003 Sep 01, 2009

I, too, found a $14.95 charge on my checking account after ordering Mother's Day flowers from ProFlowers. I have never signed up for any program with them and cannot believe they have the nerve to do something like this. I have notified my bank and plan to report them to anyone I can think of. By the way, they also lie about the costs of their flowers...very cheap until you add in their delivery charges.

• Ke
    KE2 Aug 24, 2009

Interestingly enough, this has happened to me. I ordered from Proflowers and just realized I had been getting billed 14.95 for several months for something I did not request or authorize.
    I refuse to do business with ProFlowers again and I think we should spread the word. This is an infringement of the customers integrity as well as a party to identity theft to share our credit card information in order to absolutely tack some ridiculous offer in the terms that say you agree to a purchase. Any Company such as Proflowers doing this should be investigated for fraud. I wonder what else they are doing in addition to the ridiculous add on charges to the products. I think their should be a class action law suit filed against Proflowers and Easysaver.
    Anyone interested?

John V. Aug 18, 2009

I was just a victim of the same scam. Ordered flowers, next thing I know I am getting charged 14.95 a month for a program I did not enroll in. This scam needs to be reported to the FTC and we need to get a class action attorney to take this case on.

• Dc
    dcldy Aug 04, 2009

EZ SAVER REWARDS ARE THE ONES CHARGING MY DEBIT CARD $14.95 FOR A SERVICE I NEVER APPLIED FOR THROUGH PRO FLOWERS.

• Bu
    Burgos Jun 01, 2009

Order flowers online and without knowing was enrole3ad9l in this program call easy saver and charge 14.95 for two months, lucky was checking my bank acct thinking my spouse purchase something in MD first ok but when I saw the same charge again in May call the tel and also search the web, found complaints with the same situation online, follow the advice call them cancel the suppose membership and they did refund the charges, did stated will take 7-10 business days for credit to acct

Maggie Brown May 29, 2009

I purchased a plant from ProFlowers to be sent to a relative in NY state. This month I noticed an unfamiliar charge on my credit card statement for $14.95 from EZ Saver with no transaction number. I have never dealt with EZ Saver and finally learned that somehow I had allowed them to use my credit card number which was intended for use by Pro Flowers only. I have received a credit for three monts of membership fees from my credit card company but apparently am on the hook for the other three months and the initial service charge. I received nothing for this charge and was not even away that I had signed up for membership. I suspect that it was an opt out check rather than an opt in so the whole scheme is highly illegal. Pro Flowers won't return my money nor will the credit card company. From all I read on the internet there are many, many individuals who have met with a similar experience and have not been reimbursed. I blame ProFlowers for the deception since they are the ones to whom I gave my credit card information.

• Ly
    Lynda Bolkan May 26, 2009

Pro Flowers never deliverd my mom her mothers day after a email confremation they would be there on mothers day!!! When i called on mothers day at 6:30 they told me they were runing late!!! I called back at 8:00 to hear they were not delivering on mothers day!!! They said they would get them out by Tuesday or Wednesday because i picked a non delivery day!! They confirmed my delivery, told me they were runing late to now no deliverys on mothers day omg my moms flowers were a nightmare on wednesday the were going to up grade my flowers write a letter of apology to my mother!!! This also never happened, Pro Flowers then told me they had no florist in Seaside Oregon that they were sorry about this whole flower deal But there was nothing they could do for me!!! I sugested maybe a ups truck delivery or a fed ex truck delivery after all this was there error not mine!!! They still have not credited my credit card!!! They ruined my mothers flowers with out even blinking a eye!!! This company is horrible BUYERS BEWARE!!! NEVER AGAIN WILL I USE THIS USELESS FLOWER COMPANY THEY SUCK!!!

• Pe
    peggy May 26, 2009

The flowers that keep on giving. Cancelled my flower order but have been billed over and over, and now am being billed for EASY SAVER ... whatever the hell that it!
    Biggest sweet smelling internet scam there is!!!
    Go to your FTD guy and save yourself the grief folks. Hope mom enjoyed the roses.

• Di
    Dianne May 14, 2009

I ordered flowers from ProFlowers, from a site advertised on a nationally recognized website. When checking my CC bill noted a charge from EZ Saver Rewards for $1.95 for a "membership".
    When disputing this charge with the CC company, (BOA, MC) I was told that this occurs when the ProFlower site sends an email for a discount. When you click on the message, you are apparently automatically "enrolled". The charges will compile up to +$13.00/month if you do not call the company and get this stopped.
    This is fradulent, however many people do not notice it soon enough to stop the charges in a timely manner.

• Re
    Read May 06, 2009

You said it ... unless you read what you don't realize. How is this Proflowers fault if you do not read what you are signing up for. They put the information there for you as a responsible consumer to be informed about what you are signing up for but you don't read it then run crying saying it is not right. Be responsible and read what your are signing up for and you will not have this problem.

• To
    Tony May 04, 2009

Ordered my wife flowers on line from Pro Flowers and found an additional charge on my debit card for marketing services. When I called the bank to get more information, they gave me the telephone number to encore marketing. Evidently, unbeknown to me I signed up for same esaver membership. What a scam. The company is reversing the charge and I will be watching my statement for any additional charges. I will never order from Pro Flowers again!

• De
    Dennis Kemper May 04, 2009

My credit card has been charge a monthly "fee" of $14.95 since January. I have not authorized any charges through your company since December when I purchased flowers from Pro Flowers. I wish to have my charge account refunded for the amounts of these unauthorized charges and for my account to be closed immediately.
    I have checked with Pro Flowers and their records only indicate the one order I mentioned previously.