ProBiller.commonthly bills since november for a service I never subscribed to

T Apr 08, 2020 Review updated:

I don't know what service is billing me specifically, but I want it canceled at once and my money refunded. I've been getting billed TWICE monthly for a service I never even knew I was paying for, taking roughly $80 every month from my account. I've included every single payment charged to my card over the last 5 months, attached in the section below. The earliest payment of it were two separate $1 payments, making me assume it was a 1 dollar trial for likely 2-3 days. I'm unsure as to whether the service(s) continued to charge me for some reason after the trial even though I would have never signed up for a plan, and besides, I usually cancel trials before they're over for almost every service. I hope the situation can be resolved civilly and without issues so I can receive money I should have in my account anyways so I can pay for other necessary items, especially now of all times.