PrinterinksNo delivery & refund refusal

L

On 02/10/201 I ordered some ink over the internet with Printerinks.com. I had an e-mail the following day stating that it had been despatched. By 11/10/2012 still no order had arrived. I contacted them using the on line contact form and had no reply. I phoned their 0845 number and was put on hold stating that no manager was available and they would call me back. I chased it up again today. I was given the same response by the sales person on the phone stating that their manager was in a meeting. I finally spoke to a 'manager' after refusing to terminate the conversation and stating that I would wait. I was told that I couldn't have a refund until 30 days after the order had been delivered. I asked for a written reply confirming that I would have a refund. The manager stated that he would reply within 5 minutes but still nothing has been sent. There are so many poor reviews on the internet, I wished I had read them before placing an order with them. It seems as though they are holding onto the money as long as possible in order that I will give up trying to get a refund. I'm not convinced I will get any money back. The company seems a fraud.

• Ru
    Ruth Hindmarsh Jan 18, 2013

I agree entirely about printerinks in Ruislip.
    I am still waiting my refund.

• Te
    Terry Glyn Jun 21, 2012

Apalling customer service. Hours on the phone being held. Three phone calls and three em's (not replied to).Three promises of a refund, for their mistake, not honoured in almost one month. Promise of a manager's phone call - at a precise time and day - guess what - no call! Endless excuses - 'no managers in today' ... 'having a new system installed' ...'can't understand the delay in refunding your money' ...'it will be in your account in thre days (several times this was mentioned!) ... one month later and I'm still trying!
    Can you believe it is a recession and companies are vying for business? and finally the music on hold is enough to make you want to top yourself! Never order anything from this company ...