Primusinternet

U

I hold you guys responsible for allowing a company such as primus to sit in your stores and selling garbage to your customers. A customer can't do his homework on accompany while he's at the store and just expect that Costco would do this type of work for its customers. If you look on the internet there name is absolute dirt I have never seen such a terrible talked about company. I signed up because they were in your store March 23rd 2018 and was told I would be contacted right away I went back last week at the beginning of April to Costco to get some things and stop to talk to the girl because I still haven't heard anything she put in the request for me. Guess what, not a damn thing yet, I have heard not one word from these losers. I expect you guys to correct this problem and if those guys think they're going to be getting any money out of me I will come after both of you guys you [censor]