PrimestyleNot interested

A

I wanted to buy a Christmas present for my wife from this website www.primestyle.com and made an order. I thought this was a great deal, they had really impressive Christmas discounts.
Unfortunately something went wrong and several days later I received a notification that my order got cancelled and also my money back. I tried again and received an error. I was hoping their customer service would help me, but they said that there was nothing they could do. It seemed like they were not even interested in selling something to be.