Primerica — scam and cheating
I have had a 20 yr life policy with Primerica. After 20 yrs they invited me to renew. One of their agents told me they were charging an extra premium because Primerica claims wife has a heart condition and she would have to have an expensive, uncomfortable medical test done to prove she didn't. She saw her hmo doctor who refused to do the test because she didn't need it. He provided a letter I forwarded to Primerica Sent letter stating she has no heart condition (she never had one)and test unnecessary. Primerica refuses to change unless expensive tests done. I asked Cust serv to provide their evidence of heart condition but they refused to provide it. Primerica Cust Serv. says they can't do anything... send another letter to "Underwriting". Underwriting ignored the letter I sent and the doctor letter. Sounds like a scam/fraud to me. I will also complain to California Dept of Insurance. You don't want to buy insurance from dishonest Primerica, a company that rigs its customer relations to prevent resolution of service issues, as long as it benefits them. If Primerica disagrees, all they have to do is respond to my request and provide the evidence they have.
More Primerica Complaints & Reviews
- Primerica - fraud and scam
- Primerica - money stealers!!!
- Primerica - iba refund
- Primerica - need my money back
- Primerica - cult
- Primerica Life Ins Company - back payments for the disablity insurance
- Primerica - death insurance, mutual fund fraud
- Primerica - primerica will not stop bothering me and now they are trying to make me feel like i'm stupid
- Primerica - charging me $25.00 each month automatically without my permission
- Primerica - unable to log into us. iba. [email protected]