Primericaprimerica will not stop bothering me and now they are trying to make me feel like i'm stupid

O

Primerica will not stop bothering me and now they are trying to make me feel like I’m stupid. They’re very high pressure and will not take a simple any thanks for an answer. They tried to get me to sign up and I said no so they decided to sell me Insurance that I don’t need. They tell me my Insurance is bad and the one they have is the best.

They are the only company that has good Insurance? I was not born yesterday. So if they are the only good ones why are they not on the news and headlining the papers.

I do not want to be pushed into something I don’t want and made to feel like an idiot for not doing it. I would definitely say to stay away from this company. It is a pyramid scheme no matter what they call it now. It is the same thing. Please be careful and do not jump into anything with these people.

If you let them talk to you then before you know it you are being talking into something you don’t want. And when you think it over and say no thanks. They get upset with you and get really pushy.

NoPri4me Jun 23, 2011

i have a friend pushing this primerica to, they sound like they are brainwashed now. She gave me an insurance quote and I got the same quote online from a different company for about $10 cheaper a month. She immediately trashed the quote I had. They tried to get me to go to their recruit conference. All they talked about there was how much they are making. This person, has only sold one policy in 5 months and she is gung-ho about primerica and she doesn't even see that she needs to do something else. She will go broke in this business, and now she is hounding her husband to join it and quit his job. This guy is no salesman either. I fear for this family. Brainwashing them into the poor house.

• Ne
    Nextaxprogmailcom Nov 06, 2015

HOW TRUE THIS IS!!! http://nextaxpro.wordpress.com [email protected]

• El
    elonf Sep 25, 2019

They talk to you like you are stupid because you probably are.