Primerica Life Insurance Company — outrageous increase in life insurance premiums
Twenty years ago I purchased Life Insurance with this company hoping to be able to cover my debts in the event of my death so as not to put a financial burden on my children. This is the main reason most people invest in Life Insurance, right? I knew at the time that in 20 years my premiums would increase in order to keep my same rate of coverage. Well, I've been expecting...maybe a 50% increase, which would be what I considered...a hard enough pill to swallow at best. Boy, was I wrong. I just received a notice that in less than 2 months, in order to keep the same coverage with the same policy, my rates will increase 400%. Yeah... it literately took my breath. There is no way I can afford to keep my life insurance. So here I am ...59 years old... and unable to get life insurance. After investing all that money with this company for the last 20 years they simply raise my premiums to the point where I can't afford to keep it. They DID, however, offer me a 10 year term policy at just a 300% increase in my premiums. Nice of them wasn't it?
People, DO NOT PURCHASE a life insurance policy with this company.
More Primerica Life Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews
- Primerica - fraud and scam
- Primerica - money stealers!!!
- Primerica - iba refund
- Primerica - need my money back
- Primerica - cult
- Primerica Life Ins Company - back payments for the disablity insurance
- Primerica - death insurance, mutual fund fraud
- Primerica - primerica will not stop bothering me and now they are trying to make me feel like i'm stupid
- Primerica - charging me $25.00 each month automatically without my permission
- Primerica - unable to log into us. iba. [email protected]