The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Prillo’s Furniture — Bad service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased 2 leather couches delivered early December for a cost of $3449. . Couches have several defects. Mr. Wes Prillo, son of Mr. Prillo, now responsible for customer service, promised me 2 other couches mid-December. To date, he ignores my calls and I still have the damaged couches in my residence. My salesperson, Mr. Rocco Caruso, no longer wants responsibility of this dossier, as he cannot understand why Mr. Prillo is acting this way.
I don’t know where to take this. Please help.
More Prillo’s Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Prillo Furniture - False advertising
- Prillo Furniture - lies
- Prillo Furniture - broken furniture and thieves sellers
- Prillo Furniture - Unscrupulous business practices
- Prillo’s Furniture - chairs
- Prillo - scammers/lies
- Prillo - false advertisement and defective products no service (fraud)
- Prillo - furniture