Prillo’s FurnitureBad service

H

I purchased 2 leather couches delivered early December for a cost of $3449. . Couches have several defects. Mr. Wes Prillo, son of Mr. Prillo, now responsible for customer service, promised me 2 other couches mid-December. To date, he ignores my calls and I still have the damaged couches in my residence. My salesperson, Mr. Rocco Caruso, no longer wants responsibility of this dossier, as he cannot understand why Mr. Prillo is acting this way.

I don’t know where to take this. Please help.