Premier Cancun Vacationsscam

F Nov 01, 2018

In 2016 I received a call from Chelsea Panganiban she offered book/buy a vacation package going to cancun mexico. At first i said no but she constantly kept calling me. She even called me when it was very late in Canada, which made me very upset. Later on, she finally convinced me to buy a package, and then the year following (2017), I bought another package for my two kids, husband and I.
June 2018, I called her and told her that I wanted to use my package. I wanted to leave on December 22, 2018 and come home on December 29, 2018. She called me back and told me that she would call the reservation department and book the resort. I had given her all my credit card and family information thinking that she would book it for me. I waited for the reservation confirmation for a very long time, but I never received a call back. This October I finally decided to call her back due to waiting for such a long time... I then found out she never booked my family for the vacation by calling the hotel myself. They told me the hotel was fully booked during the time my family and I wanted to go.
My husband and I had already filled out vacation requests at work... I am beyond upset and extremely disappointed at Chelsea a.k.a. Mae Chels Pangilinan. She promised me 4 free air tickets if I would recommend more clients to her. I recommended many people to her thinking she would do everything she promised to. She ruined my family vacation for Christmas! My kids are heartbroken.
How could you let one of your workers to do this to a client. I was patient with her the whole time and I can't take it anymore. I am so stressed out. I am hoping that the management would be able to help me out, or at least reimburse me for everything I paid so my family and I could go somewhere else this Christmas. I would also appreciate if management would do an investigation on this because it has ruined the name of "Premier Dream Vacation." I will be sure to tell my friends and family to not use this company AT ALL. This employee is a big SCAMMER and a big LIAR!