Prasa / Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa — prasa passenger services between uitenhage and port elizabeth
Dear Sir / Madam
I am a commuter who relies on PRASA to bet to and from work. It has been on and off at first that we get to work late, with little or no communication from the service provider to the passengers. In the last two weeks we have heard via the grapevine that electrical cables had been stolen and it affects the travel time as changes has to be done manually. Can it really take two weeks to replace cables. We are paying for a service that does not allow us to be at work on time which causes problems with our employers as it becomes more regular. No security or Prasa officials are visible on the train in the last two weeks, thus not allowing passengers to inquire on the matter.
I, like many others pay for a first class ticket, but the service is not up to standard. The coaches are not being maintained, one can barely see through the windows to check at what station you are without having to open the window, which poses the risk of being thrown with stones between stations.
Your attention to this matter will be highly appreciated.
Ms ER Vermaak
More Prasa / Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- MetroRail/Prasa - Total Lack Of Service Delivery & Total Disregard Of It's Customers Grieviences. 
- Metrorail - Pathetic and life threatening services 
- Prasa/Metrorail - Bad service
- MetroRail/Prasa - Tshwane Business Express 
- Prasa - Very poor bad
- Metrorail - racist remark...#baboon
- Prasa / Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - wannabe cops at stellenbosch station
- Prasa / Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - prasa / metrorail
- Prasa - incident never reported 
- Prasa / Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - prasa