Prasaincident never reported

L Review updated:

On the 05 June 2017 at around 7:00 in the morning my kids one 8 years and the other 13 years were traveling to school with their father in one of your trains.

As they were changing trains in bosman station my 13 year old's hand was trapped by the train door and it dragged her along the platform. screaming for help she caught the father's eye, so he ran to try and force open the doors to free her, every one tried in vain to free her from the moving train.

When the driver finally caught on, he stopped the train and she was freed. what is heartbreaking is that she had to wait for an ambulance to take her to hospital for more than 4 hours. The management refused to give us an incident report and we were told that it will be given to us.

Prasa please give us an explanation! My daughters are traumatised and could not even write exams due to this

Regards

Paulina

• Pa
    Paulina Malindi May 21, 2018

Its almost a year later and there is still no response from Prasa and in the meantime, my daughter is struggling with pain in her arm and constant headaches.

• Li
    liezl443 Oct 10, 2018

That just confirms, their disregard for human life. Im sad to say, but what makes me angry is that you can only see what happens daily they failing on every level.

And then we say the human race has progressed and become civilised, it put such a spin on being proudly south african.

Prasa has certainly give new meaning to the word Horror