Prasa — incident never reported
On the 05 June 2017 at around 7:00 in the morning my kids one 8 years and the other 13 years were traveling to school with their father in one of your trains.
As they were changing trains in bosman station my 13 year old's hand was trapped by the train door and it dragged her along the platform. screaming for help she caught the father's eye, so he ran to try and force open the doors to free her, every one tried in vain to free her from the moving train.
When the driver finally caught on, he stopped the train and she was freed. what is heartbreaking is that she had to wait for an ambulance to take her to hospital for more than 4 hours. The management refused to give us an incident report and we were told that it will be given to us.
Prasa please give us an explanation! My daughters are traumatised and could not even write exams due to this
More Prasa Complaints & Reviews
- MetroRail/Prasa - Total Lack Of Service Delivery & Total Disregard Of It's Customers Grieviences. 
- Metrorail - Pathetic and life threatening services 
- Prasa/Metrorail - Bad service
- MetroRail/Prasa - Tshwane Business Express 
- Prasa - Very poor bad
- Metrorail - racist remark...#baboon
- Prasa / Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - wannabe cops at stellenbosch station
- Prasa / Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - prasa / metrorail
- Prasa / Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - prasa
- Prasa / Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - lack of service delivery