Postmatespostmates driver robert c. from antioch, ca stole my walmart delivery order!!

K Sep 25, 2020

I ordered items on the walmart app for express delivery. I ordered over $100 worth items. Postmates is walmart's delivery service. I included instructions on how to get into my apartment complex before placing the order. Robert c. (postmates driver) in antioch, ca completely ignored my driver instructions and texted me that he couldn't get in. I texted him back literally 5 minutes later and my message wouldn't deliver. I then seen that he marked the order delivered without even trying to get out of his vehicle. I had to contact walmart and they said to contact postmates. Postmates said to contact walmart. After a long back and forth, walmart informed me that the driver said he delivered my items and someone might have stole it from my front door. He lied. I would not stop contacting walmart orpostmates until something was done. Then I was informed that the driver said "he accidentally delivered to the wrong address" which I think is total crap. And postmates said there's nothing they can do about it. I'm so pissed this whole thing took more than 4 hours and I have not been refunded. And I also haven't got any of my items. $100+ wasted.