Poslaju Malaysiaproduct delivery services

H Aug 18, 2018

Dear sir/ Madam,
I am writing this complaint letter about my few experience in regards of your service. It is very disappointing and dissatisfying. As a service provider, please be more responsible.
I have contacted many times with this issue and this should be the last one that I am no longer going to use your service in the future.
I am a regular user of Poslaju parcel, this time I posted my item over the counter, the system said item were reached to Kota Kinabalu the very next day but the problem was, your side never contacted me or my client ( addresse) to collect the item from Poslaju Kota Kinabalu office. I wonder what is the purpose of writing the contact number on that collum provided that your front counter staff always stressed on everybody to write (if one never did). It's been 3 days that the item been laying there. I have had 2 more same experience last few weeks ago in Subang Jaya, it was all done quick after I called the Poslaju careline. Subang Jaya serahan office is another one, very hard to pick up calls. But appearntly, the staff were not that busy when I walked in to collect my item. Please reach me for explaination at [protected] or email at [protected]@yahoo.com. I believed me and my clients really would like to know what is happening. You do not want to ruined other people small bussiness. Thank you.

Vivi