Poshmark42 inch flat screen I have not, received and I want my refund back.. its been over 2/3 weeks. and I still have yet to get my money.

My name is Mr Randolph, Peterson, My address is 3719Reading Rd #103
Cincinnati, Ohio 45229
The 42inch, #(5944485720b)
(687a34923ac87)when will I get my refund?.I've ordered many times on eBay, this has never happen before. I've been calling and leaving messages .after I was given this phone number #[protected])my eBay, pin is #(9840)Will someone Please tell me where my refund has gone.
Thank you.