Porsche Centre Bristol UK — return of deposit
I gave a deposit for a used 911 to Jason Scott, the business manager, on the strict understanding that it would be fully refundable should funds from my late parents' estate be held up. He agreed to accept my deposit made on a credit card on this understanding. The estate has still to be settled, therefore I could not go ahead with the purchase and the Bristol centre sold the car. The centre is now refusing to return my deposit on the grounds that I broke the contract, although Scott had agreed to a refund if I couldn't proceed.
Scott has lied and cheated and the centre has been totally unprofessional in not honouring their part of the agreement.
More Porsche Centre Bristol UK Complaints & Reviews
- Porsche Dealership - False promises
- Porsche Financial Services - Payment status
- Porsche Financial Services - delay payment post to impose late charges
- Porsche - Financial
- Porsche Dealership - Car Fraud
- Porsche Cars North America - incompetent service department at porsche of naples
- Porsche - 2018 carrera 911s
- Porsche Cars North America - Awful Vehicle Noise
- Porsche - 2019 gt3rs hood issue
- Porsche - caymen gts 2015