Pogowrongfully suspended

M

I am so unbelievably shocked on how pogo treats their members, I have been a member since last yr. Never if i ever faced a problem or been reported. I love playing Canasta and here recently there has been someone that keeps coming in the room I'm always playing in and starting trouble. They will wait till someone starts a game and if he sees it fit they will come to your table and instead of loading will just sit there to freeze tables so you can not play. Players in the Green Mile have had to resort into hiding in private tables, which to me is so totally unfair seeing how we pay all this money every year not including what we pay for gems. well EVERYONE pretty much in the room has reported this person and muted them numerous times. All that happens is they get suspended go get a pass make it red and come right back and do it all over again. Pogo has done NOTHING to resolve this matter what so ever. Was in the green mile all day yesterday watching players get abused and harassed. Well I guess it was once again my turn to be stalked, so I muted and reported. Like it did any good. He came back to my table, froze it, knocked three of us off and I said why do people have to be butts like that, 10 seconds later I was banned. Why is it that people like his can get away with murder in here and the victims suffer (after all stalking and harassing IS in their rules and regulations), its insane! Instead of emailing them AGAIN I decided to call, I finally got a hold of someone and was telling him what had happened in a very nice way all he could tell me was go to the home page and put in 3 numbers and report it that way that there was nothing he could do. I asked if their was a number to the people that I needed to contact and he said no sorry theres not thats the only way. Something needs to be done quick fast and in a hurry, I wished more people like the ones Ive seen on here would stand up for their rights and quit wasting their hard on money to be bullied. Let pogo know you wont stand for it.

• Ro
    Rose Henderson Aug 07, 2015

I have tried and tried to cancel my subscription with pogo to no avail but they renewed my account because they have my credit card account number. I have tried to call pogo, the telephone numbers they have listed on their web site are not working or I get a recording but never to a person.
    which is of no help to me. Please cancel my membership and credit my charge card. Rose Henderson

• Be
    BECCASWEB Oct 04, 2013

I HAVE BEEN CHARGED ON ONE OF MY CARDS FRAUDULENTLY. I HAVE NEVER GAVE THEM A CREDIT CARD OR AUTHORIZED AND AUTO BILLING. I HAVE ALWAYS PAID THRU PAY PAL AND THE CARD WITH PAY PAL IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT. I HAVE TRIED CONTACTING THEM. THE NUMBER ON MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT IS A NON WORKING NUMBER (SO TO SPEAK.) IT GIVES YOU A WEB SITE ADDRESS SAYING, " GO TO EA AND LEAVE YOUR NUMBER AND THEY WILL CALL YOU BACK. YEAH RIGHT. THIS WAS IN A FEW MINUTES ITS BEEN 5 HOURS NOW. THE WEB SITE EA.COM IS A JOKE AND DOES NOT GIVE YOU ANY HELP. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE TO THESE PEOPLE. MOST OF ALL, RIGHT NOW IS "HOW DID THEY GET MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER". ????? PLEASE SOMEONE LOOK INTO THIS. ON TOP OF ALL THIS MY MEMBERSHIP WITH POGO WASN'T EVEN DUE.

• Bl
    blayzesmom Jun 09, 2013

There is a number for pogo but you have to be patient. I contacted them a week ago and was on the phone on hold for over an hour. here is the to their number..It is good but make sure you press 5 5 5 or you'll in up in lala land. Also you may have a language barrier.
    http://gethuman.com/phone-number/Pogo-EA-Games/ I tried the old email them crap and got the run around. I'm reporting them to the better business bureau. I just wish every one would. Maybe we would get it straightened out or bring customer service back to the United States. I wish you the best of luck buddy you're gonna need it!

• Da
    Danett Pierson Apr 21, 2013

When trying to play on the website - Pogo.com, a pop up screen tell you to install a new version of Java. After installing it continues to tell you to install. It will not let you play the games you paid. I have hired so called experts who say they can fix the problem but it always comes back. I have a brand new computer and one computer that is a year old. The computers are perfect. There seems to be a problem with Java and Pogo. I have talked with numerous people on line who are experiencing the same issues. I don't like paying for something and not be able to use it.

• Sw
    swanning Jul 13, 2012

Hi everyone . . . like you I am also a dissatisfied customer of Pogo. As we are not getting a response from Pogo. Does anyone know who we can report this doggy company to?
    There must be an ombudsman or over-riding authority to appeal to.

• Li
    liz stelacone Jul 13, 2012

I have not been able to use pog for the last 6 months--I did not authorize signing up again & I was charged on my credit xcard-which I did not authorize -for the service. I would like this to be credited back to me . I have tried for 3 days to talk to someone in billing & was never able to connect . I was given 7 different numbers to call & always got a machine!!!

• Cr
    crestad Jul 12, 2012

I have been a paying customer on pogo for years and now I can't even get in to the games. It asks me to log in and when I do it tells me that my password is wrong. So I have reset my password try to log in says wrong password. Reset again and get email telling me it has been changed. Try again, says password wrong.
    You can't get any support at all. There so called online support won't go any where. I am paying customer and I am not getting what I paid for

• It
    itsmegain May 27, 2012

If they took money you didn't owe and won't refund it or took money for a service they didn't provide or arent providing to you or have defrauded you in any way, file a formal complaint with your state attorney general against EA/Pogo, file a formal complaint online with the BBB and with the FTC. While the Federal Trade Commission does not handle individual complaints, if enough individuals file against the same company they open an investigation into that company. You can file reports with the BBB and FTC right online and there is no cost to file the complaint. In addition the FTC even accepts anonymous complaints online. Be very detailed about how they defrauded you, and in your report, include the steps you took to try to correct the matter before you filed the formal complaint with them.

• Po
    pogo games lost points Apr 17, 2012

why did i lose all my points on pogo.i dont like it.i played it all the time.i am 76 n dont go out so why did tyhe take them away.it is not the same anymore.how do i get them all back after all this time.why dont they just leave things alone n be like it was before. [email protected]

• Di
    dia3766 Mar 27, 2012

the only game i have problems with is scrabble, it keeps saying it is for only canada or usa residents which i am but still does not let me in

• Wa
    walter augustine Mar 27, 2012

sorry i reconected with pogo -its the same problem as last time---but im out more money!! It wont happen again!!! I hope pogo dose well . but im going to do my best to tell all my freinds that pogo is a ripe off!! I realy enjoyed playing pogo games Hope i can fing something that as good as pogo! BY_BY

• Su
    Sue Monk Oct 15, 2011

A particular player was using cheat program in pogo, and got suspended .. now the player is back a day later with a new account, Why are people allowed to re-set an account especially if its probably the same email address and contiue to abuse the system of cheating. It took pogo 4 day to rid us of him and now he is back. we all reported him, and then a couple of players had not very nice messages from pogo for persistant reported a cheater using a program. I reported my fair share and to be honest expected to be suspended rather that the abuser, as I have lost what little faith I had in pogo to deal with such players who blatantly cheat using programs which is now becoming a permanent thing with the same said player.

• Ca
    Carmela123 Sep 26, 2011

I cannot get into my pogo page and they do not reconize my 6 year account, I need to cancel and cannot find out how to do that, there is no information on line.

• De
    debbie schoenberger Aug 04, 2011

last nite i tried to pay my pogo membership and was turned down with my card. pogo had me pay four times over120.00 what a ripoff.

jaciwayne Aug 02, 2011

the home page is too small to see I have vision problems and was having trouble before now I can see nothing I have been a pogo club member for 7 years and you just keep messing things up WHY????

• JuliePooh51265 Jun 16, 2011

If you were/are a Club Pogo member, the annual fee is automatic. I think you can sign on and cancel your membership from the website.

• Ru
    Ruffus Jun 16, 2011

You charged me $39.99 for a pogo subscription which I did not order. Please refund me this amount back on my charge card. Give me a phone # I can get in contact with you

• JuliePooh51265 Jun 02, 2011

Just play against the robots. That's what I do with most of the games that require another player.

• Ex
    Exk81 Jun 02, 2011

This site has really got to do something about people who stall when they are losing in pogo spades. There should be a 15 minute time limit then an autoboot. This is really getting to be irritating and I'm not going to renew my membership because I'm getting sick of being cheated at games I just want to have fun at. Theres also jackers which are people who will use multiple accounts and freeze you out of a game replace you and make you lose on purpose. I'm getting really tired of all of this. I have been very patient with this website but its getting out of hand with all the cheating and even harrassment and stalking.

• Br
    Brenda Plichta May 26, 2011

WENT OFFLINE AND NOW I CANNOT GET BACK INTO POGO.COM

• Mu
    muna khan Apr 08, 2011

hey why are you not showing new barbie flims ...why reapiting

• Et
    etta rose Apr 01, 2011

I need to get into my regular pogo games and I need help imme. I have trried everything. thank you

• Ro
    roswell572001 Feb 23, 2011

i cancelled my account with pogo games and they took my money anyway i want my money back thank you

• Si
    sisufinn Feb 14, 2011

tired of getting a pogo page saying oops something is wrong
    cannot play ANY GAME MORE THAN I WEEK WHERE IS MY REFUND//??????????

• Wi
    winnergriswold Jan 13, 2011

I have not been able to get into member room for over a week. I did not pay $39.95 to have to watch adds between games. I also lost all my tokens, and started over from 0.
    Can anyone tell me how to get into member games?

• Wi
    winnergriswold Jan 13, 2011

I agree totaly. I haven't been able to get into member rooms for over a week. I didn't pay $39.95 to watch adds. Can someone tell me how to get into member games?????

• Cu
    Curtis Rowlett Jan 13, 2011

You are better off because Pogo is a ripoff anyways, they pay certain people to play games, and if you start winning they will boot you from the games. I don't know this for fact, but what I do know is when I start winning I always get booted from their rooms. Pogo is a joke, a total ripoff and I suggest stay away from there, it will only make your "life" miserable.

jams1com Jan 13, 2011

I have not been able to play Pogo games since January 2, 2011. All my games are blocked. I paid to play Pogo uninterupted and cannot locate someone who can help me.

• Bo
    Bonnie Holley Nov 22, 2010

I got my Bill again this month and you are charging my credit card every month for pogo, plus there is another charge of $5.99every month . I would like to talk to a persom in charge

• Sh
    shetown Nov 21, 2010

I find it amazing that i have one more month of membership, however, i can not play any games. Therefore, I WILL NOT BE RENEWING my membership. Furthermore, the fee jumped $15.00 since last year. Your service is not worth the increase. Oops lost connection is what i see most of. KEEP IT! Had enough. Thanks for a lousy playing year!

• Mo
    Morty Sep 18, 2010

We have never had an account with POGO i played free games as they were sent to me by a friend.we are wondering how pogo got our bank account number and who gave them permission to use it i want POGO to return the 39.99 us dollars at once or legal action will be taken.

Marlene Candido Jul 30, 2010

On 7/21/2010, I ordered on Pogo.com, the game bookworm for $19.95, on-line. I used my Visa debit card. register #0DD3-86D5-97A8-8C39-907F-0CDD-203B-E80F-BEED-291C-694F-D8CC. When I reecieved my statement I see I was billed twice for the same game on the same day. I cannot find a phone #to call, and none of my e-mails get answered. I would appreciate having this problem resolved asap. Thank you. Marlene Candido, [email protected]

• Jw
    jw6345 Jul 28, 2010

while playing slots, after a few games i keep getting 3x3 " box in front on the screen.it is dark tan and final score on it .i cannnot get rid of it . i can still hear game running in the background. i have to x out of game.after i sart a new game this problen will happen again.

• Na
    nancy grant Jun 22, 2010

in the past 2 mos i have ordered 3 games from ([email protected] media.com) a company afilliated with pogo games. i have not been able to program them into my computer, but have been charged for them, not once but twice. can you help me.i have emailed both and got on were.

• Dp
    dpg7780 Jun 09, 2010

I have been trying to get this off my credit card asince Feb of 2010 and they will not remove it is only for $5.99 but if they do this to everyone it is not good for pog this need to be checked into...it is now june and I am still being charged...need to get class action started...

• Pi
    PissedOffBob Jun 07, 2010

On March14, 2010, I won the $50 daily drawing. On the 15th I received an email from Pogo giving me all the details on what I had to do to claim the prize. I did everything they told me to do. When I was finished, they told me it would take 60 days to receive the check. It is now June 7th, 85 days later, I have no check and they refuse to talk to me.

• Ka
    katdrummey May 22, 2010

i have been a member of pogo for many years- i am now signed up and paid untill 2-11. pogo will not let me play my games.need help.

• Ru
    ruth4526 May 20, 2010

I hope you got you problem fix. I keep getting lost server connection on pogo scrabble. This is the only game it happens on and it is my favorite game. I have tried everything suggested and still get the message and then they close my game. FRUSTRATING!!!

sandyfoolintexas Mar 28, 2010

I WON JACKPOT IN JANUARY 2010 IN KENO, POGO REFUSED TO PAY ME SAID I WAS CHEATING.. THIS GAME SITE IS BOGUS, I PAID FOR 10 YRS THEIR YEARLY FEES... DON'T BE A FOOL... AND PAY THEM MONEY WHEN THEY FIND STUPID EXCUSES NOT TO PAY THE PLAYERS

• Br
    brenda4294 Feb 12, 2010

This site is a ripoff. They do not ever pay anyone. They list the names of the winners but I have never seen a "winner" in any of the games i have played and I have been a member of it for 10 years most of it paid..Now everytime I get in a game it freezes and I lose all points I got. It doesn't matter what the game..it's all the same..Formerly you paid for membership and got to get special awards with that membership..Now you MUST buy gems to play these games. This is another ripoff. $20 for 300 gems with each game costing about 20 +gems. Again nobody wins.

This site should have to return money to all paid members since the beginning. They have some games that only paid members can access but as I said most of those freeze up right as the game is ending.

Forget contacting a pogo employee. There is no number, email address, etc. You have to send a form and IF you hear at all it's your standard letter: we are looking into this..type letter and then you never hear back.

This site is a total ripoff and a big scam that brings them in billions a year and they pay out nothing.