POF.com / Plenty of Fishreport a scammer, fraud and a liar!!!

L Sep 04, 2019 Review updated:

I Met this criminal " Lars Anderson", who claims to be an intelligence Analyst, working for the SIA department as an undercover agent! We were talking about 2 Months and he was in Kabul Afghanistan for an urgent assignment but he wasn't there ! It was a big lie !! Some how he planned the whole thing to steal from me !! At some point he asked me if he could send me his personal stuff to my address cause his life was in great danger in Kabul, people dying every day etc. Of course I was extremely worried cause he was in " danger" after that I received an email from a fake courier Company Usniis? And now I know it was a huge scam !! the website of this fake courier Company Usniis is https://usniis.com, [email protected], then some home the package was in " hold" by the Cambodia customs and this criminal Lars Anderson" literally begged me to pay for those fees ! I had to pay 1, 900 USD to the Cambodia customs" to release that package" then this fake package never arrived cause then I received another email from them asking for another 2, 000 USD to deliver this fake package to my door step!! Now my money is gone cause I wired the money to the Cambodia customs" now I realized it was a f Scam !!! This criminal Lars Anderson! Planned the whole thing! [email protected], ( his email address), I have pictures of him but I don't know if is the same individual!! F Criminals!!!

• Updated by Liliana Demoss · Sep 04, 2019

This is the criminal I met on POF dating site and I don't know if is the same individual but this is one of the pictures he sent me. He stole 1, 900 USD from me and they were asking for another 2, 000 USD to deliver this non existent package" to my door step!!! I can't believe I was dealing with a F scammer for 2 Months!!

• Updated by Liliana Demoss · Sep 07, 2019

l met this Scammer "Lars Anderson" on POF.com who claims to be an intelligence analyst working for the SIA department as an undercover agent and after talking for a few weeks he convinced me of sending a "package" to my address and the reason was because his life was "in danger" in Kabul Afghanistan so a few days later l received an email from this courier service USNIIS? htpps//usniis.com, a waybill tracking number so l started to track this fake package and at some point it got stuck in Cambodia with the cambodia customs, so l emailed them and l had to pay 1, 900 USD ! for non inspection "charges" this scammer "Lars Anderson" literally begged me to help him out with those charges and he kept saying that his life was in "great danger" l had to wire the money to a bank of America and when they "released" this "package' i got another email from that USNIIS ? Courier and the package was on its way to the States! Well l got another email from a "delivery man'" requesting another 2, 000 USD to deliver this non existent package to my doorstep!! God!! l realized it was a horrible SCAM!! l contacted that courier service USNIIS? But No answer!! my money is gone and this scammer " Lars Anderson" stole my 1, 900 USD ! Be aware everyone! He uses pictures of a nice, sophisticated white man on his POF profile, his profile says that he's from RobsTown, Texas too! Here are the photos he uses on POF dating site!!

• Updated by Liliana Demoss · Sep 07, 2019

His profile on POF dating site also says that He's looking for a long term relationship and his longest relationship was for 6 years! He also says he wants children! He is not looking for any Relationship! He is looking to rip you off and steal your money!! My 1, 900 USD are gone because He put me in that horrible situation with that fake, non existent package! He sent this fake package through a fake courier Company USNIIS, https//usniis.com
    [email protected]

• Ev
    Everywhere Sep 07, 2019

As soon as the scammer told you he was an undercover agent, you should have known you were dealing with a liar and scammer. Now some poor innocent man has his pictures posted on this website, attached to your crazy story about a scammer that anyone with any sense should have not fallen for.

Liliana Demoss Sep 07, 2019

@Everywhere Yes, that's the evidence l have because He uses those photos and He sent me more photos of the same person. l am so angry and desperate because l didn't know l was being scammed until this fake courier service USNIIS, was requesting another 2, 000 USD to deliver that non existent package to my doorstep. Believe it or not l was falling in love with this scammer " Lars Anderson" and l did refuse a lot when he asked me to pay those non inspection charges to the cambodia customs, but l ended up wiring that money. l wired that money to the "cambodia customs" and after that l realized l made a huge mistake!

• SubSquirrel Sep 07, 2019

Uh, you fell for a common scam on dating sites. Most people aren’t dumb enough to help a stranger and give your personal address to them. Yet you sent nearly two thousand dollars to a stranger working undercover when undercover indicates that anonymity is vital. You believe that the photos are of a “nice, sophisticated white man” because you can see sophisticated traits in his photos.

You are warning us not to fall for a scam like this one. Thank you for your concern. If he contacts me, I’ll tell him that my dance card is full. I’m sure that other dancing fools like yourself are waiting to fall in love with a photo online

Liliana Demoss Sep 08, 2019

@SubSquirrel I really hope you'll never be in this situation, this is the first time it happens to me and I didn't wire any money to him. I paid for the non inspection charges and it was to the Cambodia customs" I didn't know this scammer " Lars Anderson" was part of it, when I found out was when this fake courier Company request another 2, 000 then I contacted the scammer Lars Anderson to tell him I was going to report that scam and I requested my 1, 900 USD back! I can't forgive myself and I cry every day, my health is not good, my thyroid is acting up and l am so angry at myself for believing in this scammer! My life is never going to be the same. I'm 42 years old and my life is Over ! I was so close to block that criminal Lars Anderson and forget about our " relationship" l thought he wanted a relationship and I didn't realize I was being scammed by him ! Not until sending my money, I realized I made a horrible mistake and l really learned my lesson, at least I'm still alive cause l wanted to die when I found out about this horrible scam ! My health is more important, I don't want to get sick cause I have to concentrate on myself and forget about relationships, I'm done with that, I mean it ! I'm so sick of this and is going to take a long time to figure out what happened? I just can't understand why did l wire 1, 900 USD to a complete stranger, my money is gone so is my happiness.. l am so broken

• SubSquirrel Sep 08, 2019

@Liliana Demoss I’m not falling for it. You pretend to be naive and childlike but the reality is that you’re trying to pull a scam yourself. We should feel bad for you and your health and donate money to help you through this.

Not everyone online is dumb enough to bite when offered free food. But nice try to take advantage of us with your tale of woe. The only woe I respond to online is that of a musical genre.

Liliana Demoss Sep 08, 2019

@SubSquirrel No Hun thank you! I'm not looking for any money! Thank God I do have a good job and I can pay my bills. I just wanted to share this cause there is people out there who falls for these scammers! And may be not you ! And congratulations for being a strong, smart person who doesn't fall for these type of SCAM ! I didn't share this to be criticized by others. This post doesn't apply to You cause you said that you wouldn't fall for these Scams ! I already explained that I made a huge mistake sending my money to those scammers! But I did realize it was a SCAM ! And I stopped all contact with this scammer " Lars Anderson" for good and now I'm trying to move on with my Life cause I know I lost that money but I am a strong woman and life goes On ! I don't need charity from anyone, I'M just sharing my story and you don't have to read it if you feel like doesn't apply to You, have a nice day!

• R0
    r0tt3n 3ggs Feb 25, 2020

I joined pof 4 days ago and had my most horrible experience on it. The second day that I joined I exchanged phone numbers with 2 guys Jay and James. I spoke with both on the phone briefly a 5 minutes phone call. Jay Coyle profile name jayomay88 (I believed it is a fake name) telephone # 908-280-4402 presented him as a super model with 6 packs and huge size in his package. On the other hand James Kennedy (I believed it is also a fake name) telephone number 516-456-0488 presented himself a normal firefighter. After our chats and texts, something seems very wrong. I realized that they are actually the same person. Jay plays hard to get and suggested I need another's help to meet him while James will provide the help to get to meet Jay. I then refused to meet James and I got both accounts same person threaten and harass me the whole next day. I then spoke with some of my male friends, they told me that there are a lot of people who has lot of free times to put fake profiles with fake pictures so that they can get girls' chats, texts and pictures and they will never meet you, they called "catfish". So my suggestion is stay away from this pof site, no different than you want into a bar that you will get all kind of psychopath, liars and losers. Thank you.