POF.com / Plenty of Fishreport a scammer, fraud and a liar!!!

L Sep 04, 2019 Review updated:

I Met this criminal " Lars Anderson", who claims to be an intelligence Analyst, working for the SIA department as an undercover agent! We were talking about 2 Months and he was in Kabul Afghanistan for an urgent assignment but he wasn't there ! It was a big lie !! Some how he planned the whole thing to steal from me !! At some point he asked me if he could send me his personal stuff to my address cause his life was in great danger in Kabul, people dying every day etc. Of course I was extremely worried cause he was in " danger" after that I received an email from a fake courier Company Usniis? And now I know it was a huge scam !! the website of this fake courier Company Usniis is https://usniis.com, [email protected], then some home the package was in " hold" by the Cambodia customs and this criminal Lars Anderson" literally begged me to pay for those fees ! I had to pay 1, 900 USD to the Cambodia customs" to release that package" then this fake package never arrived cause then I received another email from them asking for another 2, 000 USD to deliver this fake package to my door step!! Now my money is gone cause I wired the money to the Cambodia customs" now I realized it was a f Scam !!! This criminal Lars Anderson! Planned the whole thing! [email protected], ( his email address), I have pictures of him but I don't know if is the same individual!! F Criminals!!!

• Updated by Liliana Demoss · Sep 04, 2019

This is the criminal I met on POF dating site and I don't know if is the same individual but this is one of the pictures he sent me. He stole 1, 900 USD from me and they were asking for another 2, 000 USD to deliver this non existent package" to my door step!!! I can't believe I was dealing with a F scammer for 2 Months!!

Comments

• Updated by Liliana Demoss · Sep 07, 2019

l met this Scammer "Lars Anderson" on POF.com who claims to be an intelligence analyst working for the SIA department as an undercover agent and after talking for a few weeks he convinced me of sending a "package" to my address and the reason was because his life was "in danger" in Kabul Afghanistan so a few days later l received an email from this courier service USNIIS? htpps//usniis.com, a waybill tracking number so l started to track this fake package and at some point it got stuck in Cambodia with the cambodia customs, so l emailed them and l had to pay 1, 900 USD ! for non inspection "charges" this scammer "Lars Anderson" literally begged me to help him out with those charges and he kept saying that his life was in "great danger" l had to wire the money to a bank of America and when they "released" this "package' i got another email from that USNIIS ? Courier and the package was on its way to the States! Well l got another email from a "delivery man'" requesting another 2, 000 USD to deliver this non existent package to my doorstep!! God!! l realized it was a horrible SCAM!! l contacted that courier service USNIIS? But No answer!! my money is gone and this scammer " Lars Anderson" stole my 1, 900 USD ! Be aware everyone! He uses pictures of a nice, sophisticated white man on his POF profile, his profile says that he's from RobsTown, Texas too! Here are the photos he uses on POF dating site!!

• Updated by Liliana Demoss · Sep 07, 2019

His profile on POF dating site also says that He's looking for a long term relationship and his longest relationship was for 6 years! He also says he wants children! He is not looking for any Relationship! He is looking to rip you off and steal your money!! My 1, 900 USD are gone because He put me in that horrible situation with that fake, non existent package! He sent this fake package through a fake courier Company USNIIS, https//usniis.com
    [email protected]

• Ik
    I knew May 24, 2021

Well I went through something like that. I don't have the picture of the person because once we started texting he took his pictures off the site and kept begging me to get off the POF site also he claimed he found who he was looking for. I told him we will text and see where it goes, that seem to have made him very upset. Anyway we text for about a week and the he gave me the lamest story a 5 year old could have came up with a better story. Anyway the story geos that some pirates took over this Chinese ship and killed everyone on it and they came upon the seen and killed all the pirates and the ship had a lot of money and gold and diamonds. Anyway they divided up everything among the crew members and and they had shipped their stuff to people they knew and he needed to ship his to me and once I received it he will give me a code to open it. He claimed that this package contained 1.6 million dollars, I told him no absolutely not and that made him mad. He said how am I going to get my money and that the money was for us and I can take it and buy a house for us. First of all who said I wanted to live with him, second I don't even know you that well yet and third your whole story sound like [censored]. If you provide security on a ship in the middle of the ocean how did the other crew members already ship their stuff, what the stalks picked it up. After that he still kept begging me but I wasn't budging, I felt like there was something definitely wrong her. I told him wait until he get home and get the package his self he said he didn't want to loose it and could I sent him money to catch a speed boat to land and catch a flight home I told him absolutely not and when I got him to stop texting I reported the information I had to the FBI fraud tip line. That is the the only encounter I have had with scammers on POF either, there was one before that wanted my personal info to send me money. Since when did you need someone drivers license, SSN and banking information to send them money? and just had another one claiming to love me and then asking me for money to complete a project for work. I don't know what some of these women on POF are letting these men talk them into doing, but now they seem to be targeting any and everyone with these scams and POF isn't doing anything about any of it.

• Co
    Colleen Gaona Hoeflinger Feb 19, 2021

Well he’s on Hinge now using those pictures. He still says he’s an SIA In cyber security. His profile name is Bryan.

Comments

• R0
    r0tt3n 3ggs Feb 25, 2020

I joined pof 4 days ago and had my most horrible experience on it. The second day that I joined I exchanged phone numbers with 2 guys Jay and James. I spoke with both on the phone briefly a 5 minutes phone call. Jay Coyle profile name jayomay88 (I believed it is a fake name) telephone # [protected] presented him as a super model with 6 packs and huge size in his package. On the other hand James Kennedy (I believed it is also a fake name) telephone number [protected] presented himself a normal firefighter. After our chats and texts, something seems very wrong. I realized that they are actually the same person. Jay plays hard to get and suggested I need another's help to meet him while James will provide the help to get to meet Jay. I then refused to meet James and I got both accounts same person threaten and harass me the whole next day. I then spoke with some of my male friends, they told me that there are a lot of people who has lot of free times to put fake profiles with fake pictures so that they can get girls' chats, texts and pictures and they will never meet you, they called "catfish". So my suggestion is stay away from this pof site, no different than you want into a bar that you will get all kind of psychopath, liars and losers. Thank you.