POF.com / Plenty of Fish — report a scammer, fraud and a liar!!!
I Met this criminal " Lars Anderson", who claims to be an intelligence Analyst, working for the SIA department as an undercover agent! We were talking about 2 Months and he was in Kabul Afghanistan for an urgent assignment but he wasn't there ! It was a big lie !! Some how he planned the whole thing to steal from me !! At some point he asked me if he could send me his personal stuff to my address cause his life was in great danger in Kabul, people dying every day etc. Of course I was extremely worried cause he was in " danger" after that I received an email from a fake courier Company Usniis? And now I know it was a huge scam !! the website of this fake courier Company Usniis is https://usniis.com, [email protected], then some home the package was in " hold" by the Cambodia customs and this criminal Lars Anderson" literally begged me to pay for those fees ! I had to pay 1, 900 USD to the Cambodia customs" to release that package" then this fake package never arrived cause then I received another email from them asking for another 2, 000 USD to deliver this fake package to my door step!! Now my money is gone cause I wired the money to the Cambodia customs" now I realized it was a f Scam !!! This criminal Lars Anderson! Planned the whole thing! [email protected], ( his email address), I have pictures of him but I don't know if is the same individual!! F Criminals!!!
More POF.com / Plenty of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- Plenty Of Fish - fraud and cheating
- Plenty Of Fish - false advertising - not 100% free online dating service
- Plenty Of Fish - can't delete account
- Plentyoffish or POF.com - transgender discrimination
- Plenty Of Fish - abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators...
- POF.com - abused yet removed my profile
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scammers
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - horrible site!
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scam and rude member alert
- Plenty Of Fish - dating site with scammers