POF.com / Plenty of Fishfake account made of me!

A

My friend wrote me on facebook explaining that he found an account with my pictures on it and I never once have even been on old rt of fish nor do I ever want to be on the dating website so if appreciate if this account was deacticated. The name on the account is anabella508. Which isn't even my name. If you look at the two pictures I sent clearly you can see they got it off of my Facebook account to make a fake pof account for me and if appreciate it if the pof account was deleted!