POF.com / Plenty of Fish — arbitrary decision making with no right to reply
I have a POF profile. I uploaded my pictures. In all my pictures I was dressed and all my pictures showed my face. I was warned that my pictures were inappropriate. I ignored this warning as in my opinion they were not inappropriate as POF states they don't tolerate nudity in their pictures. As I have stated my pictures did not contain any nudity. I was proud of those pictures and they were artistic.
Just after I had signed up to a subscription for 12 months I was contacted again advising that my photos were inappropriate and my rights to upload photos was revoked. There is no channel in POF to speak to someone about their decision making process and if you use their "contact us" form you never get any response.
I want my subscription refunding and then I am happy to remove my profile from POF and go to a website that doesn't treat its users like small children.
I attach a sample photo.
More POF.com / Plenty of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- Plenty Of Fish - fraud and cheating 
- Plenty Of Fish - false advertising - not 100% free online dating service 
- Plenty Of Fish - can't delete account 
- Plentyoffish or POF.com - transgender discrimination 
- Plenty Of Fish - abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators... 
- PoF.com - abused yet removed my profile 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scammers 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - horrible site!
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scam and rude member alert
- Plenty Of Fish - dating site with scammers