Plimus IncNo product received

R

I have purchased a so called Affiliate Program with this company, this program allows you full access to their network base, data capturing facilities. Where one enters in data for other online companies and get paid per form that you fill in. This program has promised to be success full.

I have wire transferred money into the companies account on the 25 July 2008. They sent me a corresponding email saying that it takes at least 15-21 days for a wire transfer to clear into their account. It has been longer that a month now, and they still have not confirmed receipt of the funds, although I have proven documents from my bank, to say that I have transferred the money into the account they have indicated me to.

I have not received confirmation from them and they do not reply to my emails, and I still have no product.

Please help.

Ronell Groenewald

Madelle Feb 26, 2009

Please make als o world readable the answer fo the company being complaint so we can also hear thier side regarding the issue. I t is important for us to know for appropriate decision when we transact with this same company.

Madelle Feb 26, 2009

Please provide in this same webpage the reply of the concerned company so that we can be updated. We based our future transaction with the same company through the two-way sided issue so we can decide wisely.

Ildiko Trombitas Mar 18, 2009

I received a note telling me that my Trojan Remover software free trial expired. I have paid $37.00 for this software a few weeks ago. Please
    advise what is the problem? (Besides not crediting my account)
    Thanks for your help!
    Ildiko Trombitas

Ildiko Trombitas Mar 18, 2009

I just did that! Why are you sending me notices that my access to
    Trojan software expired? I paid $37.00 for this software weeks ago.

Ildiko Trombitas Mar 18, 2009

This is my 3rd attempt to comment. What is wrong with you?

• Bl
    bleach Mar 20, 2009

hi, can you give some advices with regards to my-data-team. im planning to join the group and about to pay $50.00 to Plimus Inc. But before i send the money, i want some advices that this company is not a scam.

• Bs
    B. SEETHARAM BHAT Apr 12, 2009

Beware! The web is full of spiders waiting to snare you and be sucked out clean. Although Plimus Inc. as such appears to be clean enough, they seem to be operating another front with this affiliate, promising unbelievable amounts of money for simple data entry jobs. As such, it seems to be a hot shot candidate for inclusion in the scam operators list. I have checked so much out from uncle in USA. And, thanks to him, I am not going to be conned by them into parting with dear money as registration charges to them, the latter being an almost a clean, clear, and a bright signal of a scam out there somewhere.

Ana Apr 15, 2009

Yes, Plimus Inc., is dealing very unprofessionaly, and uncaring with their clients. You will be given an amount that should be remitted as per their computer generated invoice, and also stating that we shoulder our local bank charge. After following all their instruction, your confirmation will say that that your payment is not enough, amounting to $20.00. And you will be further instructed to remit the $20.00 again, ... not even saying to add other charges (as for wire transfer)... and at the end... they will say that they have not receive your balance payment... so clean income for them. Because your payment will not be refunded.

• Wi
    Winslet Jul 02, 2009

i agree there is a lot of scamming online people should stand warned .WHAT IS NOT CLEAR HERE THOUGH IS THE REASON WHY THEY REQUIRE A REGISTRATION FEE FROM PEOPLE.I WOULD RATHER THEY TRY SENDING IN WORK AND THEY DEDUCT THE REGISTRATION FEE FROM THE WEEKLY PAYMENT. PEOPLE CAN ACCEPT TO WORK EVEN FOR A WEEK WITHOUT PAYMENT TO COVER UP THE REGISTRATION DEBT AND SINCE THEY SAY THAT ONCE ONE IS REGISTERED, THEY RECEIVE 100$, DOES IT REALLY MAKE SENCE FOR SOMEONE TO PAY 78 $ AND RECEIVE 100 $ LATER. I THINK ANY GENUINE COMPANY SHOULD START BY EMPLOYING AND CHECKING ON WORKING ABILITIES. I HAD REGISTERED BUT WITH A SECOND THOUGHT, AM WAITING WHEN AM TOLD TO WORK AND NOT PAY. THEY IS NO KIND OF EMPLOYMENT THAT CHARGES PEOPLE WHATSOEVER, ALOTTELY IS GOOD FOR A BID BUT GUESS WHAT, PLIMUS INC AS THEY SEEM GENUINE SHOULD CANCEL THE REGISTRATION FORM BECAUSE EVEN THEN, THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO KNOW THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CONNED THIS WAY.THEY SHOULD FIND ADIFFERENT APPROACH FORISTANCE PEOPLE WORK FOR THEM AND THEY DEDUCT FROM THEIR PAYMENT.

• Re
    Regina Herrera Jul 08, 2010

[protected]@MyDataTeam.net
    or
    [protected]@Yahoo.com

Does anyone know of this company? Can you click on the link below.

Do you know if it is legal or legit?

e-mail at: regina.[protected]@ymail.com

• Mc
    mcochan1 Jul 18, 2010

Does anyone know about mydatateam.com. Let me know about this please. My email address is [protected]@yahoo.com

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices