Plenty Of Fish — found two men using other men’s pics to try to catfish!
There are two profiles on your site that I know are fake profiles and are trying to scam my friend. There needs to be a place on your site where these things can be reported and you can have their profiles removed immediately before someone gets seriously hurt! One of the profiles is using the name "goran Bartley" who is really a guy called navy jack on the news and he has been on the news about people stealing his info...this profile is still being used on POF, "goran" has been talking to my friend for three weeks now. He tried to scam my friend out of money as of last night, but we searched his pic and found it's a fake profile. The second one is a guy named Blake GI'onloni (last name may not be spelt properly) he claims to be an Italian merger out of Dallas Texas but the pics that "he" uses on POF belong to a guy name Liam jolly out of London, a male model. He had talked to her for over two months and was wanting to come pick her up and luckily that didn't work out now that we know he is not who he says he is!
This need YOUR attention POF before people get hurt in ways that scare me to think about. This is supposed to be a safe site for legitamate people to meet real people to find relationships not to get ripped off or worse!
More Plenty Of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- Plenty Of Fish - fraud and cheating 
- Plenty Of Fish - false advertising - not 100% free online dating service 
- Plenty Of Fish - can't delete account 
- Plentyoffish or POF.com - transgender discrimination 
- Plenty Of Fish - abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators... 
- PoF.com - abused yet removed my profile 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scammers 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - horrible site!
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scam and rude member alert
- Plenty Of Fish - dating site with scammers