Playboy Magazine — customer service
Good day. my name is steven horvath i am 59, and have been purchasing Playboy since 1969. and i feel that you have become so big that you are forgetting the reason Playboy is such a conglomerat, ( us the people that support your mags.) For the last three years i have been promised a free celeb. CD and each time i pay, i have to follow up by writing this stupid letter.I feel that 2 times is enough. I still have not recieved. my cds (AGAIN)Dear Mr. Heffner please .You must be loosing customers. (good customers Loyal customers)You need to keep up the Playboy tradition.You still have a classy mag. But your customer service. SUCKS. i HAVE BEEN OUT OF WORK SINCE APRIL BECAUSE OF THIS SCREWED UP ECONOMY But i still subscribed to your mag. I feel i could do a better job, in your customer service dept.???????. Again Please send me the offer you committed to. Thank you! A very disturbed Long time customer. STEVE.
More Playboy Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- Playboy - magazine subscription
- Playboy Magazine - playboy subscription charge
- Playboy - Pobox5333 -harlan,ia 51593-2833 - my name on their mailing list & soliciting subscription
- Playboy - unsolicited magazine subscription!
- Playboy Magazine - paid for 3 years - no delivery!
- Playboy Enterprises, Inc. - complaint ignored
- Playboy Magazine - someone ordered a subscription in my name and had it sent to another address as a gift from me
- Playboy - getting magazines never subscribed
- Edward Valenciano Aka Dove Playboy Manager - playboy manager scam edward valenciano aka dove
- Playboy Magazine - 12 issues for $12 ad sent to my 14 year old son!