Playboy Magazinecustomer service

H

Good day. my name is steven horvath i am 59, and have been purchasing Playboy since 1969. and i feel that you have become so big that you are forgetting the reason Playboy is such a conglomerat, ( us the people that support your mags.) For the last three years i have been promised a free celeb. CD and each time i pay, i have to follow up by writing this stupid letter.I feel that 2 times is enough. I still have not recieved. my cds (AGAIN)Dear Mr. Heffner please .You must be loosing customers. (good customers Loyal customers)You need to keep up the Playboy tradition.You still have a classy mag. But your customer service. SUCKS. i HAVE BEEN OUT OF WORK SINCE APRIL BECAUSE OF THIS SCREWED UP ECONOMY But i still subscribed to your mag. I feel i could do a better job, in your customer service dept.???????. Again Please send me the offer you committed to. Thank you! A very disturbed Long time customer. STEVE.

• Ro
    robin desanto Oct 21, 2007

my dad never ordered the mag has not recieved it and is now getting threatening letters saying they are going to sue and have turned it over to a collection agency,my dad is handicapped without use of arms or good eyesight,so what would he order it for anyway.

Marianne Alfano Jan 11, 2008

I do not want this garbage sent to my residence any longer. This is not the kind of solicitation I want to find in my mailbox!!!

• Ka
    Kawana Barnad Mar 13, 2008

Where do I send complaints to make these same solicitations stop.

• Sp
    spike257 Apr 15, 2009

Payed for 12 month subcription did not recive it. Mailed check 3/4/09 check was cashed 3/25/09 still no magazine .

• Ml
    M L Cunningham May 08, 2009

I NEVER RENEWED my subscription but I got a BILL for $19.98 from Play boy. This is a total scam that they can BILL you for ITEMS you did not ask for! I want it stopped.

• Wi
    Windell Johnson Nov 18, 2010

I received two monthly issues of Playboy Magazine delivered through the mail to my home. I have never ordered this magazine and have no desire to continue receiving it.

sam painter Mar 18, 2015

i order playboy through www.speedymags.com for $7.50 for 1 year and never received the magazine. if you go to www.cheapmagazinesite.com you will see the offer.. what a ripoff and they have never responded to my 100's of emails to them

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices