Plato's Closetsnobbery at its finest!

in July 2013, I went to the Plato's in Trussville (Alabama) with my fiance so he could sell some of his old clothes that he no longer wanted. These were GREAT condition, high-end-brand items that came from very expensive places (such as from Buckle). We brought the clothes up to the girls at the front counter, who looked through them. They said something along the lines of "sorry, we can't accept these because they're too high-end" or something like that. The girls' attitudes toward us were not too bad at the time, but the fact that they would not take our well-conditioned high-end clothes (especially when there was a pair of COACH shoes that had just been sold or donated right there at the front) left me with a bad taste in my mouth.
Since then, I have been visiting Plato's Closet a few times every so often in search of some really nice items at decent prices (why spend $80 on a Vera Bradley bag when you can get it for more than half the price elsewhere?). Each time I go in there, it is like I never came in. The girls just stand at the counter and talk or go through their items. No "hello" or "have a great day" or anything. I have read reviews about other PC locations and most of them are about how rude the employees are at those locations too. I am surprised that Plato's stays in business because of all the rude, snobby people that work for them. If you continue to hire snobs, then don't be surprised of you lose customers and your business goes down the toilet. I will take my business to my local thrift stores - the clothing may not be as high-end but the people are a WHOLE lot friendlier.