Menu

L
Author of the complaint
5:49 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I did not receive any info on this company with the ACH it said unknow remitter, and Platinum Services, so as I researched this site and called the phone numbers I found here, sure enough they have my old address, wanted my card # to verify (which I told them where to go when they asked for that) and then said I joined some membership online and had 7 days to cancel. The man stated he sent me an email on 4/19 confirming the trial membership which was a lie, and the charge was on 04/30, this is my 3rd card in 3 months with unauthorized charges being put through! I am tired of closing my card and finding that old charges are being pushed through! I now have to dispute this 99.95 charge and wait the 30 days it takes to prove it is fraud! This is pure and simple "NO" protection for consumers anymore. I am contemplating going back to the cash in a coffee can idea! I dare them to try it ! I am feeling like all of these agencies are working together to keep peoples money as long as they can! VISA used to mean protection, not anymore.

1 comments
B
May 22, 2010 6:23 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

who do you report this to . Nobody handles this . They have been doing this for years under the same name. Is it even a legal business do they offer a service or sell a product. What would I be a member of?

We do know my wife made a mistake she, we are having alot of money problems and she was trying to get one of those online loans or something, I did tell her not to give her account info but she was so scared of our situation she did it anyway. Now she's crying I mean crying because they scammed her.

Look all I can say is this, If you see someone is asking for your bank info and they are not selling you a service or product please don't end up like us hit the X and leave the site please.