The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Platinum Services — Stealing Money..you can stop it!~
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been a victim too. I have read everyones complaints on platinum services...and I figured out a way to stop the scamming and get our money back!!! They will continue to steal money unless we can stop it. Go to http://reno.bbb.org/find-a-bbb and the BBB you are needing to report to would be the Better Business Bureau of Northern Nevada, Inc. report what they did to you and how much money they stole. They will file a case and give you a case number. Then call the platinum service again at [protected] and tell them that you did report them and give them your case number and THEY WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY..if they still refuse then the BBB will solve your case and they will help you get your money back. This company is a scam and they are trying to steal our money...we need to shut them down.
More Platinum Services Complaints & Reviews
- Platinum Services - I don't know anything about them and they keep debiting my account. This is a scam and i am trying to get down to the bottom of it.
- Platinum Services - Unauthorized billing!
- Platinum Services - Unauthorized debits & charges!
- Preferred Platinum Services Network - Great Income Program
- Platinum Services - Unauthorized Debit 1 year later
- Platinum services/payday-loan-yes - unauthorized bank transactions
- Platinum Services - Withdrawal of Monies
- Platinum Services - Unauthorized ded.
- Platinum Services - debting money out my account wihtout my knowledge
- Platinum Services - unauthorized withdrawls from account