Platinum ServicesI don't know anything about them and they keep debiting my account. This is a scam and i am trying to get down to the bottom of it.

C

I don't have any of the following questions. All I know is that this company id trying to debit my account and I have not done any business with this company. I have no clue who these people are.

SaraShell Aug 10, 2016

I have a debit to my old checking account for $99.95 of which I knew nothing about until the end of last week when I happened to check my old bank account online. I have never heard of this business and have not authorized this payment or signed up for any membership, so how and why they were able to charge my account, is questionable to me. I looked up an e-mail on them and requested a refund and they e-mailed back saying "my membership" has been canceled but no refund will be given. I never signed up for any membership in the first place though so a refund IS due as this is an unauthorized charge. The e-mail address was [email protected]

• Co
    connie4610 Aug 08, 2016

Really, most idiot webthieves are little more talented and I'm sure this f*&^ers don't really want to be incarcerated.It's no fun.Imagine, getting caught for ripping folks off that you know can't afford it-but hey, what do they care?They see it as a victimless crime, right? Wrong. Now you, Platinum Services, will be the victim.And ya better have good people skills, sometimes certain people you end up meeting aren't talkers nor B.Sers. nor appectiate BULLSH&TTERS.And they have no where to go for a long time.
    Trulely, I will pray for you, ###s, bcuz you need it. Quit the crap, give us back our money, and face the punishment God will dole out-that will be better than whant man can dole out.And ya know it.And try to grow a few, and find something else to do.O
    kay? Think of your future lad, do you really want have to worry about taking a shower?

• Es
    esteward Jul 18, 2016

I was scammed just like everyone on this complaint site and I called they and they also told me that they would not refund my money. I suggest anyone that has been scammed by these people to do what I did and contact your bank and put in a fraud claim. If these debits were not authorized then believe me your bank can get your money back by sumitting a claim against them. Filing a fraud claim can also help get rid of the overdraft fees you received. If at all possible we need to do something about these people to prevent them from doing this to others.

• Jm
    Jmash Jul 18, 2016

This company took $99.95 from my checking account and without authorization. Therefore my account is going to be charged for overdraft fees that would not have occurred. This company and their affiliate "PLatinum Services" need to be banned from drafting moneys from checking accounts without first mailing ( not e-mail ) the customer first that this is going to take place. I am very upset and I am concidering filing a fraud complaint with the BBB.

• Tr
    trish8604 Jun 22, 2016

This company took $149.95 out of my bank account that i did not authorize! I have no idea how they would have gotten my bank information.

• Ki
    kim nanthavong Jun 22, 2016

I don't know anything about single platinum services . they just take out the money from my checking account without my approve. the amount is $ 99.95 . I'am unemployment i stuggle pay my bill. i dont need some company take money that i did not authorized . i want my money back.

• Bf
    bffloblls21 Jun 22, 2016

you can file a dispute thru your bank. there should be a phone number for them next to there name on your bank statement. i have also been charged 99.95 i will be calling them and also calling my bank.

• Wy
    wyonia hinton Jun 22, 2016

THESE PEOPLE WHOM THEY ARE TAPED INTO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT UNATHORIZED AND WITHDREW 99.95 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. I DID NOT HAVE THE FUNDS IN THE ACCOUNT..HOWEVER MY BANK PAID THE AMOUNT AND CHARGED ME 30.00 IN OVERDRAFT FEES. NOW I'M HAVING TO PAY THE 99.95 PLUS 30.00. THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPPED. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO THEY ARE SO THAT I CAN FILE SUIT AGAINST THEM. THANK YOU

• Re
    Reesea Mar 31, 2011

This company had someone call me stating that i need to sign papers to appear in court if i didnt pay them what was owed for a debt from 2007. They had old information and when i told them their info was incorrect they put me through to their "fraud department" where the gentleman began to yell and rudely accuse me of taking money and not paying my debt. I hung up and reported it to the authority. They assured me there were no civil suits pending and I did not need to report to court. They also stated not to divulge any additional personal info to the group if they called back. She stated that it was a scam and they had many reports from this group.

• De
    devildoggysmom Mar 25, 2011

accessed my bank account, without my knowledge of even who they are.

• Kh
    Khanson1165 Feb 15, 2011

Did any of you have someone from Patinum Services come right to you home? Our daughter told us yesterday that someone from Platinum Services had come and wanted to talk to us, he was asking her all kinds of questions like is that your mom and dad's camper, does she live here with us, etc. She kept her answers very short and asked him for a card but he didn't give her one, said he would be back today to talk with us. I don't like this!

• In
    intrepix Jan 30, 2011

Never provide banking or credit card information to any business or internet service unless you know they require it for monthly billing. If you don't want monthly billing, do NOT provide any banking or credit card information. You can stop these kind of payments or billing by contacting your banking or credit card institution and close your account or cancel your credit card and opening or requesting a new one. If you choose to do that, shop around first as you may find a much better interest rate or bank that will give you more for less. I have a credit card that I now pay 6 percent maximum on any balance. This is not an error, it is six percent but you have to negotiate or walk away when it comes to banks and credit card providers.

• Ji
    Jimmy Schoubroek Jan 30, 2011

They withdrew money from my account without my permission

• De
    debbi wtf Jan 10, 2011

this is madness I too have had money deducted from my account I say we all rally together and do something about these thieves who prey on the good people of society who are trying to do the right thing its crazy to me that they offer a solution to a temporary problem such has payroll advance only to get your information and abuse it it has to stop and it has to stop now!

• Da
    david rehm Dec 29, 2010

my name is david rehm and i was depited 99.95 from my acount i want my money back my ban k is helping me can you platnium services i contacted them and they said i didnt cancell in time to get refund this is a scam

ANGREE PERSON Dec 07, 2010

THEY STEAL MONEY FROM YOUR ACCOUNTS, THEY HAVE STOLE 125 DOLLARS FROM MY ACCOUNT SO FAR, THEY CONTINUE DOING SO UNTIL YOU PUT A STOP TO YOUR ACOOUNT.

• Eb
    ebonysykes Dec 06, 2010

I was a victim as well from this fradulent company. I did not receive anything but they debited my card for 99.95. I just want my money back and I pray that these people will be punished for what they have done. I think it is wrong for these companies to get you information and use it for their good. I did not request a line of credit and you can't get cash with it. Please some one help to put a stop to this nonsense.

• Mi
    Michael Patton Dec 04, 2010

These people have every right to be angry, upset, flamming mad. We were also victims of these companies. This is our money and we all should rally together to put a stop to these so called "companies"

any wishing to contact me in the hopes of doing something about this fraud then call me, eight 7 zero-seven 9 four-three two four 8

• Li
    Lisa Hernandez Nov 26, 2010

Platinum Services debited my account $95.95. The first time I called the guy hung up on me. the second time I called a lady told me I had subscribed to a service that allowed me $2500 free "online" shopping and gave me 7 days to cancel or I would be charged a service fee of $95.95, she then told me that she would forward me the email that I "supposedly" had received from them. I still havent received her email. I never subscibed to any online shopping, never received an email telling me I had to cancel within 7 days, and did not authorize them to debit my account $95.95.

• La
    lazare adriane Nov 19, 2010

i dont know what this is and why they are taking money from my account that i dont have to pay them

• Pl
    platinum services scam Sep 25, 2010

@ Stealth Pilot,
    Thanks for your input Stealth but in my case (as well as others, I'm sure) you are incorrect. I don't need a loan. I don't need an advance. I have, thank God, a favorable bank account as I am retired. I noticed the "Electronic Check" had an address that I hadn't lived at for more than 8 months. When making my inquiry to Manilla they said I had applied in the last 60 days. If that was true they would have my current address, correct? Why would I apply for a loan and give old contact information? That would not make sense. This "company" is tapping accounts using information they should NOT have.

With that said, I have a number for "Rain" here in the United States: [protected]. She hangs up on you but call back as her voice mail says, "I'm either assisting other clients or away from my desk." According to her she's there to assist. Hold her to it :)

• Je
    Jeff Money Sep 03, 2010

On 9/3/2010 Platinum Services took 99.95 off of my bank card. I dont know what this is or who this is. They took the money for my car note. Now I am short on my car note . I need my money. This is sad that this has been going on for so long. This [censor] needs to stop!

• Ph
    phonecall Aug 30, 2010

I Hate to say it but I am glad that others are also having problems becasue I did not know what to do.
    Again I checked my account today and say that $99.95 was missing and could not figure out whyI was missing money.
    I have been trying to call them all morning and the phone simply disconnects on my.

• Di
    Diane Warrren Aug 30, 2010

I did not give the authorization to take money out of my bank acccount when there was no money in there to begin with I want the $49.99 put back so that I can clear up my account. I will file charges if not put back A.S.A.P. This is fair warning. I have to pay the $49.99 plus a $35.00 overdraft fee that I will let my attorney know of all of these complaints agaist you and we will sue I am not playing around I am serious you had no right to do this. Diane Warren
    111 Hildreth St Apt 310
    Lowell Mass. 01850
    Checking account number
    [protected]

• Ho
    how555 Aug 30, 2010

Has any one had success on getting a refund. Please e-mail me @ [email protected] Also if you have any contact information please send.

• Mo
    mookie987654 Aug 29, 2010

This doesn't even make sense. Tell what happened, and maybe someone will believe you.

marthamccraney Aug 29, 2010

please do NOT charge/withdraw any more monies from my acct.

• Be
    BeCrazzey Aug 20, 2010

THERE IS A STINK [censor] WITH AN ATTITUDE NAMED STACY WHO WORKS FOR THEM, SHE LIKES TO HANG UP WHEN THE GOING GETS ROUGH AND SHE CANT ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS...
    ASK FOR HER EVERYDAY AND HARASS THE [censor] OUT OF HER GHETTO [censor]

• Ge
    Gemini1980 Aug 11, 2010

Same thing happend to me but it was $99.95 plus $14.00 but add overdraft charges with all this, I am frustrated with this company to no end. Then get an email back states only this, "Your account was cancelled as of mm/dd/yy. No refunds on this account .?" Retarted if you ask me.

• Ds
    ds92789 Aug 07, 2010

i had the same thing happen i called them and tried to be nice with them and when they started getting rude with me i started using more colorful words and then they hung up so i called back and still the same thing so i called my bank and had them put a stop pay on my account and that worked so try having your bank put a stop pay on it before it clears

ANGRYWOMAN1 Jul 23, 2010

THIS DONT MAKE NO DAM SINCE... THESE MOTHER [censor]ERS DEBITED MY [censor]IN ACCOUNT FOR 99.95... IM ON DA PHONE WIT MY BANK NOW... CRYIN I HAD A [censor] BILL TO BE PAID BEFORE 4 O'CLOCK THIS AFTERNOON... I WILL GET MY [censor]IN MONEY BACK!!!

• Pg
    pgilleo60 Jul 23, 2010

these people need 2 be stopped...they debited 99.95 from my acct as well...SCAM...fraud is a federal offense

• Cb
    C Baglin Jul 10, 2010

Was charged 99.95 without authorization on my bank account

Angry Consumer38 Jun 30, 2010

I want my stolen money returned! This company has deceptive business practices!!!

• Ap
    aprillsmith Jun 25, 2010

This also happened to me, but I found a number to contact a representative. [protected]. Unfortunately, I had no help from the customer service department, as they stated I filled out a two-page application for their services, which I did not! They did cancel my membership, but were unable to refund my money ($99.95). The representative did tell me that if I cancel it through my bank the money will be refunded. I had already started that process.

It would be advisable to cancel your membership through their customer service department, as to not incur any other charges. But to refund your money, go through your bank.

Good luck!

• Ur
    Ursula Avery Jun 25, 2010

They took $100 dollars out of my account without permission.

• Ho
    Houlton121212 Jun 23, 2010

This company made another attempt to debit my savings acct this month. They did it last month as well for same amount 99.95 last month i called and talked to an agent for them told them to close and accts i had with them and was assured it had been done and that i would not get another attempt by them to withdraw for acct.

After this attempt i have closed the acct seems to be only way to stop them for sure.

• Sh
    shelly eichel Jun 22, 2010

this site is saying we approved this debit and it was never authorized to do this.

• 5h
    5h4dow Jun 21, 2010

yeah this 5uckers they took 99.55 3 days ago out my checking account with out my permision. and i want my money back, i dont even know whos hell you guys are. im sad to see this. STEALERS !!! I DINT NOT MAKE ANY BUSINESS WITH YOU PLATINUM SERVICES. PLEASE STOP STEALLING PEOPLE MONEY. IM MAD, I HOPE TO GET GET MY MONEY BACK

• Ei
    eileen1121 Jun 21, 2010

The same thing happened to me I now have a negative account balance. The customer service people are very nasty people. They said well you didn't reply to the email so we charged your account. Since when do you get charged for not answering he email. Totally amazing. I told them of course you did this is a huge scam. They said they could cancel my account but they were not going to issue a refund of the $99.95. I just hope more people catch on to this before it is too late. I too went to the Montel website.