Pingocrossed lines

My wife tried to contact me in Nigeria through Pingo. She dialed my number and it went strait to a sex line. She thought I was cheating on her and it almost caused a divorce. She now doubts my loyalty and I am going to contact an attourney to discuss a possible suit against Pingo. Thanks alot for ruining my marriage Pingo.

• Ho
    Hope911 Aug 13, 2009

I am very glad u posted this!!! I too have called my husband overseas in the Middle east and using a calling card and same thing happened...i am curious to speak with your wife to know what the calls was in detail as I too have lost my trust in my husband and he swears on our children that was not him...this too has caused our marriage turmoil and no trust..he also wanted to put a law suit to prove his innocence but really the damage is too much.

tobysanders2002 Aug 15, 2009

Hope I am not sure if you got my message I too really want to speak to you as well.My email is [email protected] .I will give you my phone number or vis versa so we can speak over the phone.
    Thanks Tina

• Aj
    Aja Bodian Aug 17, 2009

Thank you for these posts. Last Friday I was calling my husband in The Gambia West Africa through my local long distance provider (I usually use calling cards, but this day I just used my normal land line long distance plan)and I was connected to a line that I assume now, given your posts, was a sex line. It was absolutely horrible and at the time I had no idea what was going on, I thought it was my husband. This has caused a great deal of pain. I too would be interested in knowing what you both heard on the line ... I have never encountered anything like this before so I didn't know what sex lines sounded like ... Let me thank you again for these posts, you very well have likely saved my marriage.

tom_it Sep 15, 2009

Hi All, unbelievable, this happened to me yesterday - exactly what you were talking about and I thought that my daughter was with a guy. It sounded as if it was a recording because i kept on listening to the Windows error sounds - but it went on for ten minutes. I could not sleep the whole night. I would appreciate it if someone could further comment.

• Gr
    Gregory_F Sep 19, 2009

Is anyone trying to call from Canada, this has happened to me too. Would anyone be able to contact me and give me details - this has called distress in my life too.

• Ro
    RONIG Jan 26, 2010

Last night I called my husbad in the middle east at about 10:42 central time and needless to say I heard this too. It was 11 minutes and 38 seconds long. I know it because I recorded it so he couldn't deny it and I forwarded it to him as well. It's currently 8:37 am and I haven't gone to bed yet. The said thing is that I called my husband in a combat area and accused him of cheating and the poor darling was telling the truth. I pray that this never happens to another family because I could have lost the one person in the world that truly loves me!

sakdjhlkasj Mar 22, 2010

People, I call every 2 days to my family in Argentina since 2007. Let me tell you that I Have never had a problem like this using Pingo other than I loose the call or little things like that. I think you all should get together and send a claim to Pingo. But I dont think this is a big deal to start a lawsuit against them, that's stupid and unnecesary waste of time and money.

• Ca
    CanadaChick Apr 27, 2011

Same thing happened to me. Calling central america. It happened once in 2009 and again in 2011. To cerify my spouse was not cheating, I called her second cell phone # and she picked up as normal, while the lovely sexy noises were going on on the first line.
    Secondly, I called one of her cell phones the other day, and unknown woman picked up. There was a tv show in the background. The lady said in spanish "hello" and I said who Id like to talk to. She said "one second". and then there was a guy in the background (sounded like a recording) saying "here" each time the girl said "where are you".
    I called the next day and the eXACT SAME exchange of words happened with teh SAME tv show in the background. This time I could hear distant giggling on the line and someone said "ssshh its the partner".

I swear someone from that phone company is doing this to ### with people. I too, havent trusted 100% in my marriage since the episode in 2009. I blamed my partner for cheated, when nothing like that happened at all.

tobysanders2002 Sep 10, 2011

Canadagirl was this a Pingo phone card that was used? or did someone tell you to post this just wondering

• Wo
    Woodbird72 Nov 06, 2011

Same thing happen with me. It's too hard to dial number as well. Whenever I tried calling my family in south Asia, I got message "invalid number". I tried using other calling services and I got connected within 10 seconds. I called their customer service and someone responded with nasty attitude.