Menu

D
Author of the complaint
4:54 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I consider Pimlico unreliable.
The visits were delayed thrice. Each time they scheduled I took a day off at my work because I urgently needed their help. As the money was paid ahead and I had no extra time for dealing with refunding, I couldn't just cancel it, so that's why I had to follow their rules. But what they did was absolutely disrespectful. Three times they let me down. Three times they called me and said that they had to reschedule. Yesterday they didn't show up again and I lost my patience. I requested a refund and I hope they understand why. It's inappropriate!

More Pimlico Plumbers complaints & reviews