PicMonkeyphoto editing

D

I have just discovered PicMonkey has been withdrawing money each month from my account. I dont recall ever signing up for this website and I certainly do not add my card details even for trials of websites. I dont know how they got my details, but I would like my money back and know who signed up for this website? If anyone did, it would have been a big mistake.

I am seeking your assistance in having this payment stopped. I will be submitting a fraud claim through my bank if unresolved which is my next step.

I need assistance in resolving this issue and my money returned.