Menu
Home Online Scams Persopo people public records search

Persopo review: people public records search

K
Author of the complaint
9:05 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I signed up for $1 free trial and was thoroughly disappointed. I searched a few names and the sight didn't give full and complete info and, it had several people with the same name showing criminal records mixed up with people who had partially matched names and some of the charges repeated.. It is sloppy and I will not continue with the next 4 days of the trial. I would like that you remove my payment information because I will not be subscribing further. I do not authorize my card to be charged for what seems to be an app towing and unethical line. I feel it's integrity is lacking and it is difficult to unsubscribe. It's sad that it's so difficult to stop the payments after the trial these apps have "3rd party subscription removal" charging $37 just to stop them... ( certainly all the same person finding loopholes in the few regulations, put in place for these things. Just because the laws aren't in place doesn't mean it's ethical to take advantage of people then be right there to offering a costly solution for a problem They caused. It's sad that people care so little about their product and other people ... smh 😕

0 comments