Perfect SmileDental services

I Review updated:

I have been a patient of this facility for several years. After receiving crowns that I paid for and upgrade @250.00 for 17 crowns and realized I did not receive the upgrades I confronted the management and owners.(this can be confirmed by affidavits and testimony by several dentists) I was screamed at and told that there was nothing wrong with the crowns I received the abuse was by the owner and office manager. They started with a crusade that I was difficult or very crazy accusations. I had Multiple crowns(17) and was put in a position to where I was stuck with trying to get this facility to honor their work. they dismissed me as a patient after I paid for all the work and said they were done. The quality of work was entry level at best. I asked to speak to labs that designed them and also see the impressions I was again dismissed. This facility is very unprofessional and has committed many unlawful and fraudulent procedures. Billing, Insurance fraud. Medicaid, Medicare fraud. Not to mention the cash payments made by me to upgrade after insurance made their payment. I paid for upgrades and received what the insurance paid for. I have affidavits to that affect. I have receipts of paying them I claimed on tax returns. I also kept dental journal especially when I realized they where at best out of America labs. I can not nor get dentist to fix the problem nor will insurance pay for the Perfect smile past mistakes. I am at a frustrated painful upsetting loss. Every dentist INCLUDING THE DENTIST WORKING AT PERFECT SMILE REFUSE TO FIX WHAT PERFECT SMILE DENTIST DID. SO WHERE DO I GET MY TEETH DONE. PERFECT SMILES OWN NEW DENTIST REFUSE TO FIX WHAT THEY DID. I have gotten this response from other dentists that told me to go back to who ever did the work. PERFECT SMILE RED BANK, NJ OFFICE MANAGER VALERIE!! Please help me I have lost so much money I have been given run around it took years to get three crowns done and they don't fit again they forced them on by drilling shaving cement I hurt I can not eat in pain. This woman discriminated against me due to wearing a crucifix and this can be verified by one of the dentists that quit and tech. she did not like my crucifix. He told me she is racists and because I wear a crucifix she made comments. Contact me I can prove it. I am in pain. she discriminated against me due to be disabled and on Medicaid NOW. I used to pay cash. Along with the as she said Cadillac insurance the sky was the limit. that is why I was talked into 17 crowns I walked in for four. Please contact me. If anything get them in jail!!!
This is just one of the complaints.

Jarrett Brown Jan 07, 2021

I'm going through the same and worse!! Valerie has committed fraud on multiple levels and I'm in the midst of working with Lawyers. State and local officials, not to mention filing actual charges against her. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Jarrett, [email protected]