Pepsi Pakistan (Faisalabad)honey small bee in the 250 ml bottle

dear sir,
i have a Pepsi small bottle in which a small honey bee in the bottle.i did not open it . if give me mail address i send you picture .

imtiaz khalid
[protected]@hotmail.com
[protected]

• Ze
    zee goo resturant Aug 28, 2012

i have a resturant in gojra toba tek singh pakistan, here we have o papsi on we have cocke coke gave us mnay complaints thats why we join peps i to make better services for the resturant guest, its my contact no, [protected]

• Me
    Mehboob Hasnain Jun 09, 2014

Dear,
    Yesterday we bought more than 15 liters PEPSI drink from a local shop at Bhakkar behind Educator School. Because of marriage function we opened almost 9 liters and at the moment our few guests started vomiting and complained about petrol smell from PEPSI drink. When we tasted the same it was smelling and tasting like petrol. Still i have this product in my possesion. I asked local distributor Bhidwal traders about the product and he sent pepsi rep with very rude attitude. I am going to sue pepesi and giving product to DCO Bhakkar for sampling as per food safety act, ( if they did not contact me before June 11, 2014 9am.)

Mehboob Hasnain
    [protected] Bhakkar

sajid masood Oct 01, 2014

dear main poochna chahta hoon k pepsi ki price kia hye regular ki. in my village the price of a regular bottle 22 rs plz give me info

malik karyana Apr 24, 2015

i need pepsi contacts no some officers in bhalwal city distec sargodha please help me i need stock [protected]

malik karyana Apr 24, 2015

please help me in bhalwal city dist sargodha i have karyana store i need stock and there is no distrebuter in bhalwal

malik karyana Apr 24, 2015

there are no supply of pepsi stock in our bhalwal city and i have finished all my stock and i am worried about it please help

my contact no [protected]