PeopleReadyjohn morgan

2 Feb 27, 2020

On Tuesday, February 25th, I entered PeopleReady location on broadway in Providence RI. I was welcomed by Cristina and explained I would be sent an application through email, which I received & completed overnight. Wednesday February 26, I walk into the office to bring my 2 forms of identification. I am welcomed by a gentleman John Morgan, who immediately asked "What do you Need?" I responded "Just Here to bring my 2 forms identification." He took copies, quickly told me office will be contact if there was anything available. Thursday, February 27th I walk in to check I'm on my application process because I haven't received a call or contacted for an interview, immediately John rushes his phone calls and hangs up before the other attendant in the office can help me. I asked him "I know I am to receive a phone call, but I just wanted to walk in & check in maybe I can get a faster response". (Very eager to start work) He immediately tells there isn't any positions available for me. My complaint is he didn't go through with my whole application process before telling me there wasn't anything available. No interview to find out my work history or work ethic. Very rude. I told him I wanted to speak to corporate about it, he told me "I run the show in this office, there's nothing available, and nothing will be done if you speak to corporate." Very poor attitude and manipulative. He got in my face and told me I had to leave the office. I was very afraid he would physically hurt me. Scared to ever apply with any staffing agency after this experience, because sometimes even with a complaint, the company would make no changes and have someone so rude & arrogant working in their office.