Having problems with PeoplePerHour?

PeoplePerHour Customer Service Contacts

6 New Street Square
London, England, Greater London
United Kingdom - EC4A3LX

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PeoplePerHour Customer Service. Initial PeoplePerHour complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PeoplePerHour above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PeoplePerHour. Discuss the issues you have had with PeoplePerHour and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PeoplePerHour Complaints & Reviews

Aug 04, 2019

PeoplePerHour — I am trying to update my profile in pph but it is not accepted.

Hi Team, I have tried many times in PPH for creating my profile in PPH. My Profile is created but when i...

People Per Hourfreelancers going directly to my clients to solicit my business. this is a deal breaker.

I am sorry but I cannot use this service because some of your freelancers decided not to bid directly to me but went over my head to contact my client directly to solicit the job. I cannot trust this service not undermine my business although most freelancers are respectful. I will not be pursuing bids through this service if it IS NOT ABSOLUTELY CLEAR this is very uncool and disruptive of my business and my client's time - who in fact reported the issue to me. PPH needs to let freelancers know they will be cut off from using this service if this kind of underhanded grab for clients occurs. They should go through the bidding process and do it properly. Not acceptable and this has soured my view of this entire service.

See: https://www.peopleperhour.com/job/proposals/2273061?status=0&ref=streaminbox#page%5Baction%5D=country&page%5BProposal_page%5D=1&page%5Bcountry%5D=IN

People Per Hour — suddenly account deactivated

Hi Suddenly my account has been deactivated by people per hour and they don't inform me as well. There are...

PeoplePerHour — my account was restricted

my account was restricted i used a payment method before but now i want to use my card for payment method...

PeoplePerHour — app developer

I have made an offer on peopleperhour pafe for an app for a charity organizations. I gave as much details of...

PeoplePerHourcannot stop emails from them

I cannot login to actually change the settings. When I try to login it does not accept the password. When I try to change the password it does not allow me informing me that "Error Your IP address or email is Banned. Please contact for support". When I try to access helpdesk it asks me to login first...

I receive like 2 emails a day from these [censored]. It mounts up to enormous ammount after a month or two.

How can I stop this crap??!!

PeoplePerHour — invoice - overcharged + poor quality work

This complaint is regarding Umer A. (advertised as a Photoshop artist). Please read through my workstream...

PeoplePerHourcomplaint against ammad z - resume writing - refund my money!

Hi there,

I have submitted countless request for refund. This business is unprofessional unethical and really really below standard for a customer service based business model.

How dare you paid the seller without my job being completed, or upto the mark its still under review and without my knowledge when i already have two dispute pending. What kind of ethical and moral grounds or values do you guys hold. Disguised under your T&C of third review, you guys cannot count it is the third review. Apart from extremely unprofessional manners of your seller that that I have to put up with I lose money too.
      I am requesting my entire money back on this job. And I wont rest until i get it. I have just written to your CEO and I have contacted everyone on google who has placed a bad review for PPH .. I am film maker here I am very soon going to make a clip/ video of all the unhappy customers and upload in every social media i can. I am over business who think they are bigger than their customers . especially if they are unethical.

PeoplePerHourproduct & service both!

I hired this person called Ammad Z. calls herself o be professional resume write. Extremely unprofessional, very very hard to communicate with, is so defensive will almost swear and attack you. Zero sense of courtesy or professionalism. My resume was someones else's COPY PASTED ! When i complaint PPH advised the refuse is done so refused to refund my money.

PeoplePerHour — being refunded then not full amount as money taken eg fees as for currency

I have used pph for years but have always had issues with payments there payment gateway is terrible I have...

Dundee

PeoplePerHour — never ever use them

If you use this service be prepared to pay more than they ask in their ads. For what? For absolutely...

PeoplePerHourbuyer beware. it's a total scam!

They look very suspicious to me because they want too much. They requested my personal information. I am not going to provide it.
          All they have is my number and I started to get calls from unknown numbers. I am sure my number was sold to different agencies. They call me and offer their service. Ya know, that's very irritating and brings me nothing but anger.

PeoplePerHour — lee croxon bean digital media

This individual was supposed to create a new theme for our shopify site, not only has he not done that but he...

Shrewsbury

PeoplePerHour — without informing account deactivated by peopleperhour

PeoplePerHourbusiness practices

the talent here for me is tremendous though the companies business practice and customer service is not the best.

Fees and billing problems are a current problem and we've spent thousands.

If you can write a scope document and manage work expectations my experience is that the workers are good.

The company is now making me question how we continue to support.

PeoplePerHour.com — avoid peopleperhour

I had nothing but trouble with this Peopleperhour!! And the worst part was that Peopleperhour actually didn't...

PeoplePerHourpayments scam!

Unfortunately, since this buyer Jessica Walsh refuses to release a deposit for an invoice that was sent on March 2nd. Even after constant reminding and verbal promises that she is "on it" the deposit has not been released, and I have not been paid. On to of that, she still asked me to do perform another task (via Skype). Jessica, I'm not sure what happened since the first few tasks but I don't work for free and PPH doesn't pay until you release the deposits. I'm pretty sure you know this, as you explained it to me in the very beginning when I asked about invoicing after the first task. I'm disappointed to say that it looks like I have been screwed over.

People Per Hourweb developer

Nimmi 9 is the seller - seriously stay away if you are seeking help with developing your Wordpress site. No idea what this seller is like at more basic jobs... PPH rate this seller a cert 2 even though I appear to be the first customer and 0 reviews. Now seller has to approve my refund even though she's done zero work on my job and the deadline is passed. I raised a refund request three days ago and PPH said if she didn't complete the job I get a refund. Now I have to waste who knows how much time trying to get a refund from PPH.

How this exchange ended probably best sums up my stressful dealing with the seller on PPH:

Hi Nimmi, sorry to say that this job is finished.

I think you are a scam. Please approve the refund of my money as you agreed to do this afternoon before changing your mind again.

I have reported you to PPH on your profile and through the customer service portal.

You have wasted a huge amount of my time. After over 65 messages with you over 7 days you have done nothing on my project. You promised the whole job would be done in 7 days but you don't even have a single sample to show me.

Please don't bother contacting me again.

UPDATE: After 2 days of emails I finally got the money put back into my PPH account, to use with another seller. But they charged me a 10% cancellation fee. Checked their policy - says they charge fee even if seller doesn't do any work or respond to your e-mails. How is this even legal that you have to pay a fee to a company who you paid upfront to not get any service at all from. So I got a total headache, wasted literally hours with scam seller/terrible customer service centre, and lost a deposit. Now I have to start all over again with another seller. Wouldn't even bother if they weren't holding my money. My advice - never get a big job done here unless the seller has a load of reviews and 100% 5-cert rating. I personally wouldn't even risk it then. I might use a high rated seller for a very small job, but that's about it. But seeing as they send constant spam I would deactivate my account and start again when I needed something done. Hopefully the next seller will give me a better experience.

PeoplePerHour (http://peopleperhour.com) — the way of payment of their freelancers and freelance users!

Message to all of the victims of PeoplePerHour SCAM! My name is Didier Dutilleux and lately I have being...

PeoplePerHour — people per hour supports unethical practices and over charges in fees

people per hour is filled with criminal freelancers. 80% of profiles are fake. They lie say they can do a job...