Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Online Scams Penn Foster I never did any online classes only got a username and password

Penn Foster  -  I never did any online classes only got a username and password

T
Author of the complaint
4:38 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

2015 I sign up with Penn foster for online high school diploma .I paid the deposit that day and later that same day I was unable to use my laptop i only could get user name and password.. and I didn't have the money to get a new one for my classes so the following day i called penn foster and explain the lady told me i had up to 45 days to cancel the online classes but i knew i couldnt afford the laptop that soon so i told her to please cancel and when i get the money to buy me another one I will sign up again..the lady okay it so I get letters and checking my credit report trying to better my way of living has Penn foster on there saying I ole them 1600.00 for something I cancel and also never even did a lesson now my life is upside doen because of this..im looking into bringing up charges on Penn foster because this actually affected my life my family life ...shame on you Penn foster hope to see you in court very soon...from the lady that never use your program...

More Penn Foster complaints & reviews

Penn Foster - won't let me cancel courses
Penn Foster - awful company
Penn Foster - medical billing and coding classes
Penn Foster - tuition payment
Penn Foster - Wrongfully done
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Penn Foster - abuse!!!
Penn Foster - canceling and debt
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Penn Foster - wrongful charge