Peachtree Doors & Windowspeachtree ariel double hung tilt window seals all bad

My house was built in in 1998. Installed Peach Tree Ariel Double Hung Tilt windows and all my doors 4 sliders, 1 entry, 2 single swing, and 1 going to garage. Doors are holding up good and couldn't be more pleased. Here is the problem I installed 28 windows and all of them have bad weather stripping and need to be replaced. I see where each pair is $30.00 each, and I need two pair for each window costing $1680.00 to replace all. My house is valued over $500, 000.00 dollars, and I believe that the weather strip seals on all windows should not go bad and are warranted. Please contact me asap to let me know the solution. Thank you.

RESOLVED

• Updated by PWD Service Support · Oct 01, 2018

Hello Timothy,
    Apologies for the delayed response as our company was not aware this site existed until recently. I wanted to reach out and let you know that our company, PWD Service, is in no way associated with the Peachtree Companies, which have since gone out of business.
    Our company does supply replacement parts for many Peachtree Windows and Doors if you would like to reach out to discuss directly.
    Please call us at [protected] or visit our website at www.pwdservice.net.
    Thank you!