Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Products & Services PCS Stamps & Coins Unsolicited mail and attempt to send something I never ordered

PCS Stamps & Coins  -  Unsolicited mail and attempt to send something I never ordered

W
Author of the complaint
8:29 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Today in the mail I received a letter from PCS Stamps and Coins telling them would be shipping to me a Celebrating America coin collection. The letter stated I need do nothing and they would send the first of a series in a few weeks for $18.95 plus shipping. If I don't want it, I had to return a letter to them, they did not provide a return envelope or call a 1-888 number that is a lengthy voice mail asking for a lot of information I refuse to provide. No customer service rep was available. I did not order this item, I don't do business with this company, I did not ask for this item nor did I ever attempt to contact them. This appeared in my mailbox out of the blue! Now I am stuck trying to figure out a way to stop this before it turns into something of a headache. I sent them an email telling them to cease and desist and that I have NO intention of paying for anything I did not order or ask for. The auto response I got was that it takes 2-3 business days for them to respond. How dare they! Who do they think they are?

More PCS Stamps & Coins complaints & reviews

PCS Stamps & Coins - Sending unsolicited items and then demanding payment for items we didn't order
PCS Stamps & Coins - SCAM bills
PCS Stamps & Coins - Missing shipment #3
PCS Stamps & Coins - Dishonest company and bills credit card without permission
PCS Stamps & Coins - unordered unwanted coin case
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
0 comments